• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

No born in Singapore has EVER won an Olympic medal

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
You are so full of hatred you talk nonsense

Read my original post - No Singapore-BORN has ever won an Olympic medal.

Since when did I discredit Tan, we enjoy our wanton mee at same table sometimes, he's actually quite shy and doesn't want to talk too much about his medal. He said he wish someone would win more medals so the media won't come to him every four years for comments

Your mind is full of hatred - go make some friends who can broaden your perspective

Your original post also said "Singapore has yet to produce a local talent without Chinese help". So, let me very clear to you, as swallowing sperm seems to have affected your brains. Tan came to this country at age 4. He won the silver medal in Rome Olympics at age 27. In between the 23 years, he lived, trained and was a product of whatever weightlifting program was available in Singapore at that time. So, he is a HOMe grown TALENT, and therefore contrary to your post, he was a product of singapore. My mind is not hateful. U asshole are besmirching him. Why bring up that he was china born? He is very much a singaporean after living here for 75 years. We have many old guard and new guard ministers like Goh Keng Swee who were born in Malaysia. DOes anyone consider them to be other than Singaporean? The origin of their birthplace was never brought up and is of no consequence. However, when u are like Feng, been a singaporean for only 4 years, every one knows u are fake. At least she is honest about it, and did not profess to love singapore, and say she will win medal for singapore, and how proud she is to be singaporean, etc. SHe is in it for herself only. U better go an apologise to tan, u motherfucker.

Last edited:

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your original post also said "Singapore has yet to produce a local talent without Chinese help". So, let me very clear to you, as swallowing sperm seems to have affected your brains. Tan came to this country at age 4. He won the silver medal in Rome Olympics at age 27. In between the 23 years, he lived, trained and was a product of whatever weightlifting program was available in Singapore at that time. So, he is a HOMe grown TALENT, and therefore contrary to your post, he was a product of singapore. My mind is not hateful. U asshole are besmirching him. Why bring up that he was china born? He is very much a singaporean after living here for 75 years. We have many old guard and new guard ministers like Goh Keng Swee who were born in Malaysia. DOes anyone consider them to be other than Singaporean? The origin of their birthplace was never brought up and is of no consequence. However, when u are like Feng, been a singaporean for only 4 years, every one knows u are fake. At least she is honest about it, and did not profess to love singapore, and say she will win medal for singapore, and how proud she is to be singaporean, etc. SHe is in it for herself only. U better go an apologise to tan, u motherfucker.

Exactly. Thnaks for this.

DoctorDrip

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tan Howe Liang was born in China (PRC talent again). When he won the medal, Singapore was not an independent country although self governing

Tan Howe Liang was ROC talent, not PRC. But I agree with your point that there have been no Olympic medallists born in Singapore is your point. There's no need for other forummers to feel defensive or offensive about it. Whoever has any idea as to the cause why, let's discuss why. For even Chinese born in Malaysia can win Olympic medals, why not Singapore?

Last edited:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Tan Howe Liang was ROC talent, not PRC. But I agree with your point that there have been no Olympic medallists born in Singapore is your point. There's no need for other forummers to feel defensive or offensive about it. Whoever has any idea as to the cause why, let's discuss why. For even Chinese born in Malaysia can win Olympic medals, why not Singapore?

Tan was born in Swatow. I am not aware that Swatow is in the ROC.

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Tan Howe Liang was born in China (PRC talent again). When he won the medal, Singapore was not an independent country although self governing

We celebrate our 47th national day on Thursday, remember that

The table tennis silver in Beijing was won by our classy integrated PRC talent and likewise the bronze now in London

Singapore has yet to produce a local talent without Chinese help

I love China and I love Singapore, I just want to point out the facts to some people who keep using Tan's win in 1960 to counter

Tan is still very healthy, I still see him at Jalan Batu eating wanton mee once in a while

lianbeng replied, "after 52 years we still need to pay a PRC charbor S$250K to buy a broken bronze rotten metal 破铜烂铁 from London! well done, Singapore!":biggrin:

besotted

Alfrescian
Loyal
Today we celebrate National Day
With new citizen Feng Tianwei
Our heroine you did us proud
Praises for you I shout aloud
Some idiots may spew vile and hate
They aim to upset and agitate
But most are happy and joyous
Tianwei you darling gorgeous!

steffychun