• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

AIN: Israeli students win 11 Olympic medals in mathematics, physics. How many have Allah's favorites won?

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am under the impression that the murderers, rapists, kidnappers and terrorists are Hamas, and Israel is hunting them down.
Israelis have been killing Arabs way earlier than 1948. In fact, they killed British too. But it seems everything they do are swept underneath the carpet.

True Believer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hamas "freedom fighters" aka terrorists
GettyImages-72522231-scaled.jpg

zeebjii

Alfrescian
Loyal
Prolific fuckers? So they have a larger population, higher probability of finding math experts? Israel 9mil, Iran 90mil, China 1.4bil.

Ah...bigger population!

If jews 9m has 22 gold are so brilliant, what do you call Romanians (19m, 86 gold medals)?

or Hungary, same 9m, but 88 gold. What do you call something 4 times better than "so brilliant"?:unsure:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Ah...bigger population!

If jews 9m has 22 gold are so brilliant, what do you call Romanians (19m, 86 gold medals)?

or Hungary, same 9m, but 88 gold. What do you call something 4 times better than "so brilliant"?:unsure:
So the Romanians and Hungarians are more brilliant than the Jews in this math contest. Congrats to them! What about in the areas of technology and innovation? Medical, computing, weaponry etc. The jews are good in those areas. I am sure if I did an online search, I would find more areas that they excel in. Don't get me wrong, I am not a jew lover. Just calling a spade a spade.

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
So the Romanians and Hungarians are more brilliant than the Jews in this math contest. Congrats to them! What about in the areas of technology and innovation? Medical, computing, weaponry etc. The jews are good in those areas. I am sure if I did an online search, I would find more areas that they excel in. Don't get me wrong, I am not a jew lover. Just calling a spade a spade.
Jews are now king of genocide and have been for decades. There

Likemeat

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why your allah and prophet did not protect one of their best freedom fighters? Almost every muslim prayed for haniyeh, but allah swt has answered kosong prayer lah. :roflmao:

Indeed ignorant fool. Ask yourself why those Palestinians rather stay put in Gaza rather than getting one way ticket out of israhell like those zionazis?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Of course i am assured of Jannah cos theres only One God i.e. Allah swt. Not some gods who shxt.:o-o:

If moslems are assured of jannah, then there's no need for moslem preachers to offer jannah in exchange for being a terrorist or threatening women with hell if they don't wear hijab. Your fake gods allah prefers 'We', the pronounce for 'gods'. :smile:

Likemeat

Alfrescian
Loyal
If moslems are assured of jannah, then there's no need for moslem preachers to offer jannah in exchange for being a terrorist or threatening women with hell if they don't wear hijab. Your fake gods allah prefers 'We', the pronounce for 'gods'. :smile:

Oh. Some Muslims do go hell cos not every Muslims are pious. They sin. So have to serve brief sentence in hell. Thereafter they will be released and enter Jannah forever. Whereas kafir like u who worship Allah's creation will go straight to Jahanam forever. Repent before is too late john.