• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

No born in Singapore has EVER won an Olympic medal

besotted

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tan Howe Liang was born in China (PRC talent again). When he won the medal, Singapore was not an independent country although self governing

We celebrate our 47th national day on Thursday, remember that

The table tennis silver in Beijing was won by our classy integrated PRC talent and likewise the bronze now in London

Singapore has yet to produce a local talent without Chinese help

I love China and I love Singapore, I just want to point out the facts to some people who keep using Tan's win in 1960 to counter

Tan is still very healthy, I still see him at Jalan Batu eating wanton mee once in a while

youtalkcock

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

And no one cares what beshitted say anymore except for his clones and cronies from the same dog unit. :biggrin:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is the first time this canteen owner told the truth. they were not born here. I am flabbergasted. There is hope for Shanmugam's ardent fan.

Last edited:

besotted

Alfrescian
Loyal
Truth hurts, but young Singaporeans generally like to believe in fairy tales

As for the over the hill scroo, don't be ungrateful

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tan Howe Liang was born in China (PRC talent again). When he won the medal, Singapore was not an independent country although self governing

We celebrate our 47th national day on Thursday, remember that

The table tennis silver in Beijing was won by our classy integrated PRC talent and likewise the bronze now in London

Singapore has yet to produce a local talent without Chinese help

I love China and I love Singapore, I just want to point out the facts to some people who keep using Tan's win in 1960 to counter

Tan is still very healthy, I still see him at Jalan Batu eating wanton mee once in a while

Get your facts right. Tan Howe Liang did not ask for or receive any money for his hard earned silver medal--not counting his other medals in the Commonwealth games.

besotted

Alfrescian
Loyal
haha, since when in my post did i mention money

my point is very clear, there is NO singapore-BORN Olympic medallist

You have lost your sanity and you ask me to get my facts right

Go cry to Temasek Review Emeritus, they censor me because they don't like me pointing out the facts to them

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
haha, since when in my post did i mention money

my point is very clear, there is NO singapore-BORN Olympic medallist

You have lost your sanity and you ask me to get my facts right

Go cry to Temasek Review Emeritus, they censor me because they don't like me pointing out the facts to them

Ok, let me explain something to you, u dumb PAP cocksucker. Tan Howe Liang has been living in singapore for 75 years, that's longer than you have. He is every bit a singaporean, more so than Feng. Feng was bribed and entice with money, plane tickets, housing, etc. to change her nationality to Singapore for the sole purpose of table tennis. Nobody bribed Tan to come here, he and his family came on their own initiative. Tan was educated here, grew up here since he was 4 years old, worked here his whole adult life, and pay taxes, just like any native born singaporean. Feng got do any of this or not? Tan speaks singlish, can Feng speak anything other than mandarin with a PRC accent? Feng does not know the difference between fish head curry and nasi lemak. Any native born singaporean can tell you the diff. Go and add up alll the actual days that she has lived in singapore since her PR. Its less than 50% of the days available. Don't try and push bullshit here and DISCREDIT THE NAME AND ACHEIVEMENT OF TAN. The next time u see him eat wanton mee, u better apologise to him, u motherfucker. He will tell you he knows no other country than singapore, singapore is his home and only country, that's more than the mercenary bitch Feng will tell you.

Last edited:

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ok, let me explain something to you, u dumb PAP cocksucker. Tan Howe Liang has been living in singapore for 75 years, that's longer than you have. He is every bit a singaporean, more so than Feng. Feng was bribed and entice with money, plane tickets, housing, etc. to change her nationality to Singapore for the sole purpose of table tennis. Nobody bribed Tan to come here, he and his family came on their own initiative. Tan was educated here, grew up here since he was 4 years old, worked here his whole adult life, and pay taxes, just like any native born singaporean. Feng got do any of this or not? Tan speaks singlish, can Feng speak anything other than mandarin with a PRC accent? Feng does not know the difference between fish head curry and nasi lemak. Any native born singaporean can tell you the diff. Go and add up alll the actual days that she has lived in singapore since her PR. Its less than 50% of the days available. Don't try and push bullshit here and DISCREDIT THE NAME AND ACHEIVEMENT OF TAN. The next time u see him eat wanton mee, u better apologise to him, u motherfucker. He will tell you he knows no other country than singapore, singapore is his home and only country, that's more than the mercenary bitch Feng will tell you.

Thank you for this reply. Tan Howe Liang also started from poor and remained poor.

besotted

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are so full of hatred you talk nonsense

Read my original post - No Singapore-BORN has ever won an Olympic medal.

Since when did I discredit Tan, we enjoy our wanton mee at same table sometimes, he's actually quite shy and doesn't want to talk too much about his medal. He said he wish someone would win more medals so the media won't come to him every four years for comments

Your mind is full of hatred - go make some friends who can broaden your perspective

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal

Since when did I discredit Tan, we enjoy our wanton mee at same table sometimes, he's actually quite shy and doesn't want to talk too much about his medal. He said he wish someone would win more medals so the media won't come to him every four years for comments

Your mind is full of hatred - go make some friends who can broaden your perspective

Likewise then, cna you go and support the birthers in America?

Dreamer1

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is the first time this canteen owner told the truth. they were not born here. I am flabbergasted. There is hope for Shanmugam's ardent fan.

Yes indeed big big boss Besotted is right.
Yes,Sir,indeed honourable Tan Howe Liang came to Singapore from China as a small boy as he was a genius whom the British spotted and provided free boat trip and free lodging to Singapore.
Not many singapore citizens know this fact as it was top secret then.
It ia amazing that Boss Besotted has this type of secret information.We can only pray and hope that he can carry on this tremendous contribution to Sammyboy.That is my hope any way.

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal

You better get urgent mental treatment at IMH or elsewhere!

Posting 'you love China and Singapore'..eithier you make up your freaking mind or get the fuck out and be an FT in China and see whether you still love both countries after that!:biggrin:

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
My grandparents were born in China

I had wanton mee yesterday morning, after that i washed it down with a cup of kopi

What is the point of my post? This post is as important as this thread, not important

Shaddup lah Besotted you lam pah yah siew kim song kia

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
True blue singkiees will not pay the price but complain a lot.

What price?

THe price displayed at NTUC?

And what is true blue singkiees?

You mean they could not pay for the price of air in Sinkland and their Pappy rulers cut it off leaving them 'BLUE' in their faces? LOL

hockbeng

Alfrescian
Loyal

No one actually cares about your analysis really; no matter how statistically significant it may be.