• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

AIN: Israeli students win 11 Olympic medals in mathematics, physics. How many have Allah's favorites won?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Oh. Some Muslims do go hell cos not every Muslims are pious. They sin. So have to serve brief sentence in hell. Thereafter they will be released and enter Jannah forever.

So moslem salvation is not guaranteed. Must earn by being 'pious' like wearing hijab and support islamic terrorists. Fucking fake!

Whereas kafir like u who worship Allah's creation will go straight to Jahanam forever. Repent before is too late john.

I'm saved by Grace, not by works. More likely you'll be joining your fake 'prophet' mahomet in hell. Repent and leave islam before its too late.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Prolific fuckers? So they have a larger population, higher probability of finding math experts? Israel 9mil, Iran 90mil, China 1.4bil.
A country's development is also a factor.
Israel is like a spoilt child who doesn't need to work and always gets more money from it's parents. It's a developed country using other's money. Without it, I doubt they'll win anything.

Iran on the other hand has been under sanctions for decades and live under a rock with scant resources, yet they thrive on every level. It's amazing they got the amount of gold.

Needless to say without any sanctions they will beat the crap out of USA in the number of halal Olympig gold.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm saved by Grace, not by works. More likely you'll be joining your fake 'prophet' mahomet in hell. Repent and leave islam before its too late.
Right. Even rapist murderers, thieves, liars in your religion go to heaven, like Hitler. Because Jesus died for your sins. That's also why the west loves wars. And the bigger the war the better side of heaven they go to.

No wonder there's babies playing with the harp in your heaven. Hahaha. After the harp, they can play with the babies.

HAHAHAHAH

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Right. Even rapist murderers, thieves, liars in your religion go to heaven, like Hitler

The moslem religion is filled with rapists and murderers like muhammad and Aurangzeb. Yet you consider them as 'prophet', pious moslems and pray for highest 'jannah' for them.

That's also why the west loves wars. And the bigger the war the better side of heaven they go to.

Weird that it's only islam that guarantees paradise to moslems if they launch offensive jihads against civilised people who don't believe in the islam crap.

No wonder there's babies playing with the harp in your heaven. Hahaha. After the harp, they can play with the babies.

There's no 72 hookers in 'jannah' for dead moslems. All moslems will join muhammad, their only 'prophet', in hell.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
A country's development is also a factor.
Israel is like a spoilt child who doesn't need to work and always gets more money from it's parents. It's a developed country using other's money. Without it, I doubt they'll win anything.

Iran on the other hand has been under sanctions for decades and live under a rock with scant resources, yet they thrive on every level. It's amazing they got the amount of gold.

Needless to say without any sanctions they will beat the crap out of USA in the number of halal Olympig gold.
Out of the blue, this video appeared in my youtube feed. As much as I loathe Jordan Peterson (because he's a word salad extraordinaire:confused:), I thought he explains it well. If you have an issue with it, please don't raise it with me, go and fuck Jordan Peterson.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Out of the blue, this video appeared in my youtube feed. As much as I loathe Jordan Peterson (because he's a word salad extraordinaire:confused:), I thought he explains it well. If you have an issue with it, please don't raise it with me, go and fuck Jordan Peterson.

For the Jews, the overarching attribute that make them appear successful is an extreme prejudice towards their own kind. They will go to extremes.
They will kill babies. But not of their own kind.
They will steal. But not of their own kind.
They will cheat. But not of their own kind.
They will lie. But not to their own kind.
They will help. But only if it benefits their own kind.
They will use you. To help their own kind.
They will develop the worst kinds of weapon. But never to use it on their own kind.
They will make world go to wars so their own kind will get rich.

And if you allow it to happen they will enslave the world eventually.

Likemeat

Alfrescian
Loyal
So moslem salvation is not guaranteed. Must earn by being 'pious' like wearing hijab and support islamic terrorists. Fucking fake!

Muslim salvation is guaranteed. Their ultimate is Jannah. Whereas kafirs who worship other than Allah, will go straight to pit of fire.

You worship a god who ate and shxt. 100% hell is your "salvation". Repent john.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Muslim salvation is guaranteed. Their ultimate is Jannah. Whereas kafirs who worship other than Allah, will go straight to pit of fire.

If moslem salvation was guaranteed, moslems wouldn't need to be bribed with 72 hookers in jannah by their preachers in exchange for terrorism.

Chances are, you'll see your pedo 'prophet' mahomet in hell.

Likemeat

Alfrescian
Loyal
If moslem salvation was guaranteed, moslems wouldn't need to be bribed with 72 hookers in jannah by their preachers in exchange for terrorism.

Chances are, you'll see your pedo 'prophet' mahomet in hell.

In Jannah, Muslims can have whatever they want. What do Christians have in heaven?