• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My Window

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am reluctant to talk about matters relating to bedroom experiences in this Forum given the notoriety of members here.

I know that hoodlums will start calling me names, some will start making inappropriate sexual innuendos and others will start disgorging garbage from their mucky mouths.

I am a little bored today as he has some gathering with his friends ~ hence I thought why not write about My Window. (I will explain what that is in a while).

Hopefully, I can get a decent discussion in this infamous Forum, well-known for its sexual perversion and travesty.

I am sure there will be a handful of good guys like Eatshitndie, Charlie, Yellow, Zhihau, Long (?), Yinyang, Gotze, Thick, Johnny, Wunder, Bigboss (?), Lifeafter41, wuqi256 who have all caught my attention in this Forum since I started to be an active contributor.

A Big Thank you guys for the encouragement to continue in this treacherous Sammyboy online world. :smile:

My Window is the most important a minute or so period when I am in a dazed-like state during love-making and how you men should be aware of when you are making out with your spouse or loving partner.

I would like those who can ~ share your matured and responsible viewpoints on your experiences in love-making ~ so that I can all learn something out of this discourse.

Given that I started this thread, I shall be the “host” and commence by sharing my experiences on My Window.

I like a mind-blowing orgasm and I am frustrated when my man is not able to deliver. My first boyfriend in university days couldn’t in most times. Probably he hadn’t had the relevant exposure nor has bothered to learn about it. My second boyfriend, the Brit was somewhat satisfactory, though he tend to ejaculate prematurely at times. My current one would probably be the most experienced amongst the 3.

What I want to highlight is that I can “lose” my orgasm even when I am right on the brink of having it, unlike you men, who generally will reach a point of no return during Your Window.

For me, that minute or so Window period is “do or die”, and if my man does the wrong thing or say something that pisses me off, I would lose it. Of course, if he does the right stuff, then he will “thrust me over the edge” and I would be in a mind-blowing dazed-like state of orgasm.

For me to be “thrusted over the edge”, my frame of mind and physical setting are important factors. I generally find that as long as I am physically comfortable, mentally and emotionally relaxed during our session, I would be able to achieve orgasm, sometimes, multiple. Hence, doing in his Merc is a No No for me. I just cannot do those gymnastically awkward positions in there, plus the mental fear that someone might peep at us or even take a picture.

Next, I like it when I am mentally stimulated before the bodily stimulation. I would love that he flirts with my mind ~ for example ~ commenting on my bra, panty and boobs, describing how he will “torture” me subsequently. This really helps to trigger my fantasies when he starts the bodily stimulation. For the latter, his oral bodily stimulation of my “V” is very important as I can even climax when he does it right and not overdoing it like a “Slurpee Freak”.

Also, I do not moan like a wildebeest during My Window. My first and second ex-boyfriends often didn’t realise and they overdid their “labour” and those excessive labour causes me to “lose” it totally.

During My Window, my muscles will tense up, my hands will like to grab him tightly, and my lower limbs will often be shakingly “wrought iron hard”. My current man seems to sense this pretty well.

When I am in the penultimate stage of My Window, I would always like to be on top. So, if he doesn’t allow me (whether intentionally or unintentionally), I would often lose it too. Additionally, I find that once in a while, my current man loses his stamina and slow down too much, it will also cause me to lose it as well.

I really hope this thread will see some healthy discussion.

That’s all for now. I have a dinner date with my parents and will be back after dinner.

Cheers :smile:

Last edited:

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
wat? ...

after 2 hours, stil no 1 bother 2 hew u? ...

lemme bump up ur discourse on intercourse 4 u ...

KNNBHCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
... I like a mind-blowing orgasm and I am frustrated when my man is not able to deliver.

Eh, I always kio kway and give the kway multiple massive orgasm. Always book them for at least 2 hours and I can fuck for more than 60 minutes non stop till your chee bye sore. A few of them call me zhen li hai.

You want? PM me.

Before you PM me, please post your picture here. NPNT.

You may be so fugly that my lan jiao also cannot marikita.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The eyes... look into her gentle blue eyes and when she closes her eyes in ecstasy ... you enter into her soul.

There is truth in the saying " The eye is the window to the soul ".

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
good morning sister. men, like women, have their windows too. the mind plays a role in cumming, not just the sexual organ and the deep thrusts. when a man understands a woman's need for mental cumming too and does everything not to derail it, the ultimate orgasm would be more fulfilling. for example, gf4 (like to use her as example as she cums all the time except once) got turned off right on the brink when i called her softly as a teaser "ah soh, you make me want you more." she would normally sink her nails in my back, clench her hands like steel, wriggle her body uncontrollably like in a fit or seizure, and her legs would start kicking violently when cumming. sensing it, i would normally hold her hands down to avoid carnage on my back. she would appreciate it if i timed my cumming just right before hers so as to max her climax with pulsating spasms of release deep in her joy tube. but not this time when i called out "ah soh." it turned 180 and the moment of near orgasm stopped dead in its tracks. she froze, got angry, pushed me away, and hurled her wrath at me. men need to be careful not to play mindfucks with their women when they are in bliss, in a zone of pre-orgasm, and want nothing but quiet determined cooperation from their men to reach the pinnacle. it is at the bottom of it a serious phase of a personal journey climbing the slope to the summit, albeit with belayer help from a supportive partner. :wink:

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
good morning sister. men, like women, have their windows too. the mind plays a role in cumming, not just the sexual organ and the deep thrusts. when a man understands a woman's need for mental cumming too and does everything not to derail it, the ultimate orgasm would be more fulfilling. for example, gf4 (like to use her as example as she cums all the time except once) got turned off right on the brink when i called her softly as a teaser "ah soh, you make me want you more." she would normally sink her nails in my back, clench her hands like steel, wriggle her body uncontrollably like in a fit or seizure, and her legs would start kicking violently when cumming. sensing it, i would normally hold her hands down to avoid carnage on my back. she would appreciate it if i timed my cumming just right before hers so as to max her climax with pulsating spasms of release deep in her joy tube. but not this time when i called out "ah soh." it turned 180 and the moment of near orgasm stopped dead in its tracks. she froze, got angry, pushed me away, and hurled her wrath at me. men need to be careful not to play mindfucks with their women when they are in bliss, in a zone of pre-orgasm, and want nothing but quiet determined cooperation from their men to reach the pinnacle. it is at the bottom of it a serious phase of a personal journey climbing the slope to the summit, albeit with belayer help from a supportive partner. :wink:

Spoken like a true player. The mental stimuli is often more important than the physical leading up to the O. Lots of women don't need to moan when achieving it although it helps in relieving the final tension.
It is important to know your woman right as practice makes perfect. I will recommend reading up, this is one of the books i will recommend my bros to read, to really pleasure a woman, one first needs to refine ones tools:

https://saidnazulfiqar.files.wordpress.com/2013/09/how-to-make-love-all-night.pdf

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Spoken like a true player. The mental stimuli is often more important than the physical leading up to the O. Lots of women don't need to moan when achieving it although it helps in relieving the final tension.
It is important to know your woman right as practice makes perfect. I will recommend reading up, this is one of the books i will recommend my bros to read, to really pleasure a woman, one first needs to refine ones tools:

https://saidnazulfiqar.files.wordpress.com/2013/09/how-to-make-love-all-night.pdf

thanks wuqi. let us make sinkie women cum. many have not experienced the joy and release of pent up sexual frustration for too long or ever. they deserve total relief, a chance at climax, and attainment of holyf*ck sainthood, achievements attributable to only a few sinkie women.....such as the sun goddess ho. :p

it is every sinkie men's duty to unleash the orgasmic potential of all sinkie women, including ah soh's, ah lian's and ah por's at hawker centers, wet markets (no pun intended), and takashityama. only then will sg experience a procreative, oops i mean creative, revolution.

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal
The eyes... look into her gentle blue eyes and when she closes her eyes in ecstasy ... you enter into her soul.

There is truth in the saying " The eye is the window to the soul ".

Good morning Wunder. Yep, I agree. Eyes that can talk are important. I usually find that beady eyes men has a creepy lecherous look than others.

On the contrary, I am always friendly to a guy with almond shape eyes and double eyelid alluring.

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hello Elder brother, good evening to you in wherever you are!

I like your humour which is pretty quintessential, always presented in simple, yet elegant manner.

It does keep me going here. Haha. :smile:

...when a man understands a woman's need for mental cumming too and does everything not to derail it, the ultimate orgasm would be more fulfilling....

I really like your statement above on a woman's mental need and man must ensure not to derail it. :smile:

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal

Thanks Wuqi. Will download on my mobile the pdf version form your provided link and read!

Moaning has been overrated by men. It probably adds to man's fantasy to have a woman moaning, but it does not mean every woman moans.

Have a nice day :smile:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
if he cannot satisfy u in bed....it is time to look for another guy.
Leongsam is a available. :p :biggrin:

I completed my gender reassignment 6 months ago so no heterosexual female is interested in me.

I'm officially Samantha now.

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Claire, no two persons – man or woman – are alike in their sexual preferences and responses.

It's important to convey to your partner what floats your boat; likewise he should also let you know what tickles his tackle. Women should not expect men to be omnipotent know-alls in bed, to be able to read your mind about what turns you on or off, dirty talk, foreplay, what positions you like, rate and rhythm of pumping, extra-vaginal stimulation of the breast, clit, earlobes ...

Men should also disabuse themselves of the notion that all one needed to do is make 100 thrusts/min for 20 minutes and every woman would come. For instance, some women don't get vaginal orgasms; they need clitoral stimulation as well (that's why rabbit vibrators sell like hot cakes locally). No amount of penile thrusting is going to the job.

Communication between partners is vital for a fulfilling sexual relationship.

yahoo55

Alfrescian
Loyal
The best sex is when you cum so hard that you almost lose conscious, it's a feeling like you just died and gone to heaven. That's the best sex I had. :o