• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat My Nick in Flame Folder

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Huh... Just realised our beloved Forum's resident ladyboy pimp CB Kia Tonychat kena banned. :biggrin: :confused:
His comeback on Vesak day proved shortlived. :biggrin: Amitoufu:p

BMSKE44

Alfrescian
Loyal
Looks like in this forum you can use your tongue to slander others gold cheekon or high class whore or duck liver with no consequence. Not even a ban. The one that gets slandered got banned instead just for fighting back.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sam should lead us in singing the chorus : 'Let there be peace on earth. And let it begin with me. '

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Who's stirring? I am merely practising and applying the idioms, proverbs and sayings that I learn. :biggrin:

Since when I'm alluding to whoever is stirring? I'm stirring my cuppa while reading, so it is just coincidental I typed my action in that post :p:p:p

BMSKE44

Alfrescian
Loyal
What stirring? La vérité. The truth and all upfront. Not lies and half truths attacking people from behind. Only low class people will attack others from behind and so damn proud of it. Guess the nationality?

Goldcheekon

Alfrescian
Loyal
What stirring? La vérité. The truth and all upfront. Not lies and half truths attacking people from behind. Only low class people will attack others from behind and so damn proud of it. Guess the nationality?

You sound like a moniker I know, but what the heck, it's a place for rant, fun, stress release, mental and verbal diarrhoea. Have fun :biggrin:

BMSKE44

Alfrescian
Loyal
Only low class people think it's their birth right to trample others and people who get trampled should quietly walk away. Guess the nationality?

Goldcheekon

Alfrescian
Loyal
男子汉大丈夫能屈能伸 ... A real man must be flexible. Even if you have a strong will and strict principles, you must know when to make concessions or compromises. :biggrin:

BMSKE44

Alfrescian
Loyal
Try raping people and then tell the judge you are entitled to concession or compromise for your behaviour.

Goldcheekon

Alfrescian
Loyal
黄鼠狼给鸡拜年, 没安好心.. A weasel is an enemy of the chicken, often attacking and eating them when it is dark. If it pays a courtesy call to a chicken during New Year, it sounds strange, doesn't it?

Indeed, it does this not out of kindness or politeness, but with an ulterior motive—to find an opportunity to catch the chicken and eat it up. So, never trust the apparent friendliness of a weasel.

In this idiom, the weasel is a metaphor for someone with an evil intention, and the chicken is a metaphor for someone weak and vulnerable. This idiom is used to describe someone pretending to be kind and friendly, but with an evil intention at heart or having an axe to grind.

:biggrin:

Goldcheekon

Alfrescian
Loyal
深深的怀疑,深深的智慧小疑惑小智慧...Deep doubts, deep wisdom; small doubts, little wisdom.

Once Buddha was walking from one town to another with a few of his disciples. While they were travelling, they happened to pass a lake. They stopped there and Buddha told one of his disciples, “I am thirsty. Do get me some water from that lake there.”

The disciple walked up to the lake. When he reached it, he noticed that some people were washing clothes in the water and as a result, the water became very muddy, very turbid. The disciple thought, “How can I give this muddy water to Buddha to drink!” So he came back and told Buddha, “The water in there is very muddy. I don’t think it is fit to drink.”

After about half an hour, again Buddha asked the same disciple to go back to the lake and get him some water to drink. The disciple obediently went back to the lake. This time he found that the lake had absolutely clear water in it. The m&d had settled down and the water above it looked fit to be had. So he collected some water in a pot and brought it to Buddha.

Buddha looked at the water, and then he looked up at the disciple and said, “See what you did to make the water clean. You let it be ... and the m&d settled down on its own – and you got clear water... Your mind is also like that. When it is disturbed, just let it be. Give it a little time. It will settle down on its own. You don’t have to put in any effort to calm it down. It will happen. It is effortless.”

Happy Vesak Night to All. Time will cure all disappointment effortlessly :biggrin:

Goldcheekon

Alfrescian
Loyal
吃一堑,长一智...When you fall into the moat and you'll be wiser next time. One must learn from one's mistakes, and not repeat them all over again.

But, please remember, 好马不吃回头草 ...A good horse will not eat the grass behind it. :biggrin: