• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat My Nick in Flame Folder

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
Agent Starling, you have been a weebit tardy and I am a little disappointed. "All good things to those who wait"? You should know who said that by now if you have been diligent in the world wide web :wink:

Have a good Sunday, Clarice. :biggrin:
Dear "Hannibal Lecter", you are beginning to show your own "tail":
The fox tail is showing.
or to be more precise, you have already shown the tip of your "tail" (at least to me) since over two weeks ago; but now, with your first long post trying so hard to defend yourself (or your many clones, to be more precise, that you use mostly for trolling in your own "special" way or more than one way, to be more precise again, depending on your mood) by trying to confuse both me and others, you have just shown even more of your long "tail". :wink:

If you continue this hypocritically "friendly" and, therefore, vain (whether you use proper English or Singlish) style of yours using only one account most of the time during any particular period (so that everyone focuses on only one of your clones during that period), it's only going to become even more obvious whose clone you are, so it's only a matter of time before someone else (or even more than one other unique person) exposes you, right? :wink:

Finally, please make sure that you are also not a "weasel" yourself:
黄鼠狼给鸡拜年, 没安好心.. A weasel is an enemy of the chicken, often attacking and eating them when it is dark. If it pays a courtesy call to a chicken during New Year, it sounds strange, doesn't it?

Indeed, it does this not out of kindness or politeness, but with an ulterior motive—to find an opportunity to catch the chicken and eat it up. So, never trust the apparent friendliness of a weasel.

In this idiom, the weasel is a metaphor for someone with an evil intention, and the chicken is a metaphor for someone weak and vulnerable. This idiom is used to describe someone pretending to be kind and friendly, but with an evil intention at heart or having an axe to grind.

:biggrin:
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
I believe I have provided enough clues for Ralders, so I shall wait for another 24 hours to let him expose you first! :p
By now, it shouldn't be too difficult, right? :wink:

Last edited:

Goldcheekon

Alfrescian
Loyal
I believe I have provided enough clues for Ralders, so I shall wait for another 24 hours to let him expose you first! :p
By now, it shouldn't be too difficult, right? :wink:

Your fascination with your nemisis is similar and frighteningly peverse to jw5's obsession to scroobal :wink: Remember to read Marcus Aurelius. :wink:

Goldcheekon

Alfrescian
Loyal
驴唇不对马嘴 means a donkey’s lips and a horse’s mouth.

You can use this expression to describe in exaggerated manner, a terrible mismatch. For instance, when an answer completely misses the point. :biggrin:

Goldcheekon

Alfrescian
Loyal
Clarice Starling: Where are you, Dr. Lecter?

Hannibal Lecter: I've no plans to call on you, Clarice. The world is more interesting with you in it.

:wink:

Goldcheekon

Alfrescian
Loyal
"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth."

Did Marcus Aurelius say this? :wink:

There are conflicting positions on whether Aurelius say the above in his Mediations. The above passage is widely quoted but is never found in Mediations.

But he did say, "Remember that all is opinion". Mediations II 15 :wink: