• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

my mum said that sg men will never praise another sg man ...

roxygurly

Alfrescian
Loyal
my mum said that sg men will never praise another sg man
from what i see in this forum. this is so true. there is so many finger pointing and scolding going on.

they will only praise people that help them in their betting such as goal scoring heroes in soccer games or people that bring them good fortune. or they will praise another man when they want to borrow money from him!

this is because sg men is very narrow-minded and keep the best praises for himself. by praising other man, he may not receive the same praises back and will feel cheated.

also they always fail to acknowledge the good deeds of other good men. this is due to their poor education background. educated people will always take a moment to look at an enemy's contributions and give credit to them no matter what. this is because educated peopl are mannered and can control their anger.

do you agree with her?

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
All your threads begin with "My mum said" this or "My dad said" that. Don't u have any opinion of your own? When are u coming up with "My granny said" this or My Ah Kong said" that?

roxygurly

Alfrescian
Loyal
All your threads begin with "My mum said" this or "My dad said" that. Don't u have any opinion of your own? When are u coming up with "My granny said" this or My Ah Kong said" that?

i do but that doesn't mean i have to make a thread on my opinion. u must be a lowly-educated man. you just wrote a very common logical fallacy.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

That's because all the sinkie men are so fucked up there's absolutely nothing to praise.

Singaporeans are acutely aware of their own weaknesses and those of their fellow sinkies. "Praise" is a word they reserve for white skinned foreigners.

Muthukali

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/rtczBseiAac?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/rtczBseiAac?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
i do but that doesn't mean i have to make a thread on my opinion. u must be a lowly-educated man. you just wrote a very common logical fallacy.

And please cut that simplistic crap of yours on degree = educated! Absolutely void of any logic!

roxygurly

Alfrescian
Loyal
And please cut that simplistic crap of yours on degree = educated! Absolutely void of any logic!

stop being delusional!

without a degree, you may be educated depending on self-learning and family background!

with one, you definitely have to take a wide variety of classes such as writing, ethics, law, etc in school. that variety makes u an educated person.

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
from what i see in this forum. this is so true. there is so many finger pointing and scolding going on.

they will only praise people that help them in their betting such as goal scoring heroes in soccer games or people that bring them good fortune. or they will praise another man when they want to borrow money from him!

this is because sg men is very narrow-minded and keep the best praises for himself. by praising other man, he may not receive the same praises back and will feel cheated.

also they always fail to acknowledge the good deeds of other good men. this is due to their poor education background. educated people will always take a moment to look at an enemy's contributions and give credit to them no matter what. this is because educated peopl are mannered and can control their anger.

do you agree with her?

Who say so?

I think Lee Kwan Yew is a great man despite his faults,

on the other side of the coin since your father is a nobody, he must be sucking ang moh cocks for a dollar at King's Cross

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
stop being delusional!

without a degree, you may be educated depending on self-learning and family background!

with one, you definitely have to take a wide variety of classes such as writing, ethics, law, etc in school. that variety makes u an educated person.
so wif a degree and u still making such lame threads of mama, papa said?
u no need such degree to start such threads wor.
LOL.

roxygurly

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who say so?

I think Lee Kwan Yew is a great man despite his faults,

on the other side of the coin since your father is a nobody, he must be sucking ang moh cocks for a dollar at King's Cross

my dad is a multimillionaire and don't have to do what you do everyday for a living ok!? what an uneducated sg man who has to hurl insults at people! i doubt u dare to do this in real life because he will give you a punch that will disfigure your already grisly face!

anyway please stick to the topic!

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
my dad is a multimillionaire and don't have to do what you do everyday for a living ok!? what an uneducated sg man who has to hurl insults at people! i doubt u dare to do this in real life because he will give you a punch that will disfigure your already grisly face!

anyway please stick to the topic!

Your cocksucking father is welcome to throw a punch at me, i have a caveat though i am trained in krav maga and will not hesitate to break his arms if i sense he wants to do some damage to me :rolleyes:

roxygurly

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your cocksucking father is welcome to throw a punch at me, i have a caveat though i am trained in krav maga and will not hesitate to break his arms if i sense he wants to do some damage to me :rolleyes:

don't forget australians own guns. my dad can get rid of you easily! if u ever threaten our welfare! even if you have iron fists, it's nto going to help!

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's because all the sinkie men are so fucked up there's absolutely nothing to praise.

Singaporeans are acutely aware of their own weaknesses and those of their fellow sinkies. "Praise" is a word they reserve for white skinned foreigners.

internet pimp,

too much of white cock sucking has severly damaged your pea-sized brain. :oIo::oIo:

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
don't forget australians own guns. my dad can get rid of you easily! if u ever threaten our welfare! even if you have iron fists, it's nto going to help!

I also have a 'gun', its hidden inside my pants. You want to 'search' for my 'gun'?? Despite the fact that you are a dim witted tranvestite, i welcum you to 'search' for it :biggrin:

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

do you agree with her?

hi there

1. how old are you?
2. you seems to have no brain and strictly depends on what your mummy and daddy peach!
3. come on! and get real with the real world.
4. all men including your christian father, are the same, some guys with a prick.
5. does your family or you live in some hole in the outback?