• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singapore Teen Mums: Raising 3 Kids Who Have Different Fathers

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
431247374_926474089189907_8474941945264749825_n.jpg

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Australia Skilled Visa - she should skill up and leave this ungrateful and judgmental cuntry with her kids, denying SAF generals three good cannon fodder

The truth is hate to those who hate the truth. She is raising three bastards. Congratulations woman. :cool:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
can someone pls tell me why are women behave in this way.

Someone like me who enjoy a women-free life, peace and quiet and freedom. and here you have a woman having children from 3 different men. Is having a marriage and relationship that important? so much money and energy to deal with it.

Hey, dun misunderstood. I am supportive of people who wanna marry and pro-create. But isn't this too much of an extreme?
It's a woman's natural Instinct to procreate. Men on the other hand are naturally inclined towards having sex.