• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singapore Teen Mums: Raising 3 Kids Who Have Different Fathers

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
can someone pls tell me why are women behave in this way.

Someone like me who enjoy a women-free life, peace and quiet and freedom. and here you have a woman having children from 3 different men. Is having a marriage and relationship that important? so much money and energy to deal with it.

Hey, dun misunderstood. I am supportive of people who wanna marry and pro-create. But isn't this too much of an extreme?
Why is it extreme? Singapore has zero population growth and the Pigs And Pigs are always highlighting this. Here u have a woman who has 3 kids and u think its extreme? If every woman in singapore was like her and have 3 kids, we don't need all these CECA and chink FTs here.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
She should get a medal for pumping out 3 kids. All women who pump out 3 + kids should get a free HDB flat

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is what we call fuck and forget. No sane, self-made guy would want to be tied to such a slut. Most likely she will end up meeting another loser guy who will ditch her after having fun.

bigozt

Alfrescian
Loyal
This woman is a SG heroine. She alone bore and raising two sons for SAF. I predict she will meet AMDK and leave judgemental SG society for good

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This woman is a SG heroine. She alone bore and raising two sons for SAF. I predict she will meet AMDK and leave judgemental SG society for good
Most children without a father at home, grew up to be criminals. Just look at the blacks in the USA where most of them grew up fatherless.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Most children without a father at home, grew up to be criminals. Just look at the blacks in the USA where most of them grew up fatherless.
That is kind of a stupid comment, right? Coming from a stupid mind? Halimah grew up without a father. Ravi Menon, MAS Chairman also grew up without a father, etc. U saying these people are criminals?

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Welcome to the welfare state.
Before welfare, most had families and kids were brought up with manners. Even black kids. new York harlem was a crime free district before welfare caused blacks to be reckless.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That is kind of a stupid comment, right? Coming from a stupid mind? Halimah grew up without a father. Ravi Menon, MAS Chairman also grew up without a father, etc. U saying these people are criminals?

Wow, that explains everything. Yes, they are criminals. :biggrin: