• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My minimalist dinner

bart12

Alfrescian
Loyal
You invited all these replies with your vulgarities while acting virgin :FU:
As you said it yourself the sexually explicit replies are not originated from me so it’s you dogs that relish sexual innuendoes and sexual explicit shit in my minimalist meal thread. Not me.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You invited all these replies with your vulgarities while acting virgin :FU:
You are a shameless liar Malaysian Indian dog when the fact is I don’t have vulgarities in all my threadS without dogs insulting me slut and whore FIRST. As I said I am merely returning insults to Malaysian and sinkie dogs sons of chickens.

bart12

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hello, you broke online world record in vulgarities .. :roflmao:
You are a shameless liar Malaysian Indian dog when the fact is I don’t have vulgarities in all my threadS without dogs insulting me slut and whore FIRST. As I said I am merely returning insults to Malaysian and sinkie dogs sons of chickens.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You Malaysian dogs sons of chickens broke world record to slander a virgin a slut.
And I am merely returning vulgarities to bully dogs sons of chickens that insulted me first. Just like the upstairs dogs that attacked me incessantly for two days despite I no return knocks and suddenly five minutes ago i so angry I got the energy to return them many knocks.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And I am merely returning vulgarities to bully dogs sons of chickens that insulted me first. Just like the upstairs dogs that attacked me incessantly for two days despite I no return knocks and suddenly five minutes ago i so angry I got the energy to return them many knocks.
Chinese dogs are always so proud to attack me when I am about to sleep from Nusa Duta Malaysian chinese dogs to China/hk Chinese dogs here. And always Man bully woman. Tsk tsk what a shameful race.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chinese dogs are always so proud to attack me when I am about to sleep from Nusa Duta Malaysian chinese dogs to China/hk Chinese dogs here. And always Man bully woman. Tsk tsk what a shameful race.
He made knocks on my windows so that he can record only my knocks while he can claim they make no knocks. So despicable so cunning chinese dogs isn’t it? Filial piety and all the crap culture never inculcate a sense of human kindness.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Always relentlessly attacking the weaker and vulnerable people while a coward infront of the rich powerful and other race. What a disgrace.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Unfortunately my holiday is marred by foreigner vicious chinese dogs.
Vicious chinese dogs that think they are entitled to harass me 24x7. What a shame such foreigners are brought into Singapore. My tenants are always high grade foreigner expat so suay ccb sinkie landlord upstairs anyhow rent to low grade foreigners.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Vicious chinese dogs that think they are entitled to harass me 24x7. What a shame such foreigners are brought into Singapore. My tenants are always high grade foreigner expat so suay ccb sinkie landlord upstairs anyhow rent to low grade foreigners.
Sinkies are always ganging up with foreigners to harm me.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
He made knocks on my windows so that he can record only my knocks while he can claim they make no knocks. So despicable so cunning chinese dogs isn’t it? Filial piety and all the crap culture never inculcate a sense of human kindness.
Now all the noise from tiny bits hitting my windows suddenly all stopped. Knnbccb chinese dogs should be killed indeed for bullying neighbours with their ccb entitlement.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now all the noise from tiny bits hitting my windows suddenly all stopped. Knnbccb chinese dogs should be killed indeed for bullying neighbours with their ccb entitlement.
Humans that hit on neighbours windows to harass neighbours while sleeping should be called dogs.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And started again with one loud knock. Dogs are dogs always want to win by bullying. Cannot win by proper way.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And started again with one loud knock. Dogs are dogs always want to win by bullying. Cannot win by proper way.
I return one knock to them. Dogs sleep full already can disturb me from sleeping from now till 2 pm. Like what they did so many times. Chinese dog pride.