• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My minimalist dinner

knnccb

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are a shameless liar Malaysian Indian dog when the fact is I don’t have vulgarities in all my threadS without dogs insulting me slut and whore FIRST. As I said I am merely returning insults to Malaysian and sinkie dogs sons of chickens.

u are the most evil and vulgar cheebye everywhere also harassing, cursing, slandering people

knnccb

Alfrescian
Loyal
And Everyone is merely returning vulgarities to Me a bullying slut of chickens that insulted Everyone first. Just like the upstairs nice people that I attacked incessantly for two days despite they no return knocks and suddenly five minutes ago i so angry I got the energy to return them many knocks.

ur the most evil cheebye no doubt

knnccb

Alfrescian
Loyal
I made knocks on their windows so that I can record only my knocks while he can claim they make no knocks. Me so despicable, Me so cunning slutty chinese bitch isn’t it? Filial piety and all the crap culture never inculcate my sense of human kindness.

confirm & chop ur the champion lau cheebye

knnccb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Vicious chinese bitch Me that think I am entitled to harass others 24x7. What a shame such an old slut like Me is brought into Singapore. My tenants are always high grade foreigner expat so suay ccb sinkie landlord upstairs anyhow rent to low grade old slutty cheebye like me

your landlord made a mistake renting to u an evil lau cheebye

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Haha.. you still awake.. serve you right for having such a neighbor.. They are doing God work for all of us.. :roflmao:
Obviously your God is an evil filthy god that thinks you Malaysian dogs sons of whores are justified to defame me a slut whore mistress.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
My uncle already asked you to use your trump card i.e go up to flash your bawu bye :biggrin:
Repeat same evil filthy lies again when I already told you Cantonese liar son of whore repeatedly I have done that not once but twice and been advised by police not to do that.