• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My minimalist dinner

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
My mother regular vitamins include calcium, glucosamine, coQ10, omega 3 fish oil, vitamin c and d (the latter as she can’t get out of the house now so need vitamin d). Very comprehensive right hahaha
I think my vitamins over the years definitely helped immensely to keep her in good health hahaha.

knnccb

Alfrescian
Loyal
My mother regular vitamins include calcium, glucosamine, coQ10, omega 3 fish oil, vitamin c and d (the latter as she can’t get out of the house now so need vitamin d). Very comprehensive right hahaha

u mean feed her with cakeleng cocks, cum, shit

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Gan shiok bin the punishment for being a unfilial useless unemployed bitch is
View attachment 93195
:biggrin:
@ginfreely also this punishment :laugh:
tumblr_oo5v08KbJO1w0fyoso1_400.gif

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
u behave like a gangster whore, your behaviour is a reflection of your poor upbringing by your old whore mother, both behave exactly the same
You are again accusing me what you are yourself: an evil coward gangster son of pahang whore hiding in rat hole smearing me and my mother a whore. I am merely returning insults to you.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh ya I missed out one important vitamin probiotics. See so comprehensive vitamins coverage. Which one here can beat me?

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
unnamed.gif

End leesult of a useless unemployed unfilial bitch slut that only know how to count money and take away parents money and use time to harass people when failed to successfully suck wise man cock :geek:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
View attachment 93201
End leesult of a useless unemployed unfilial bitch slut that only know how to count money and take away parents money and use time to harass people when failed to successfully suck wise man cock :geek:
You Cantonese prostitute descendant are so shameless to tell evil lies that I take away parents money. You will burn in hell just like all the other Cantonese that harmed me from my ex sinkie accountant to my jb Nusa Duta neighbours from hell to you.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You Cantonese prostitute descendant are so shameless to tell evil lies that I take away parents money. You will burn in hell just like all the other Cantonese that harmed me from my ex sinkie accountant to my jb Nusa Duta neighbours from hell to you.
Seriously I have never met a single good Cantonese in life who is kind to me. What a shame for Cantonese.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And I strongly suspect upstairs ccb Chinese dogs are hk Cantonese too. They just dropped another heavy thing onto kitchen and earlier during the night. Cantonese barbarians just like Nusa Duta Cantonese just like @sweetiepie just like my ex sinkie accountant so self entitled to do wrong and then attack me for telling the truth.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And I strongly suspect upstairs ccb Chinese dogs are hk Cantonese too. They just dropped another heavy thing onto kitchen and earlier during the night. Cantonese barbarians just like Nusa Duta Cantonese just like @sweetiepie just like my ex sinkie accountant so self entitled to do wrong and then attack me for telling the truth.
And no I didn’t return knocks at all since yesterday as I am sick and tired.