• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My minimalist dinner

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
she working nite shift serving the long queue outside the Serangoon public toilet
@zeddy liked this post and is confirmed your fellow son of chicken with prostitute mother serving long queue at public toilet. Ask you a question are you an Indian or m&d?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another dirty dog son of chicken following me.

DFD3856A-518F-46D3-815E-367929F98499.jpeg

knnccb

Alfrescian
Loyal
@zeddy liked this post and is confirmed your fellow son of chicken with prostitute mother serving long queue at public toilet. Ask you a question are you an Indian or m&d?

better than u a half canton half cakeleng lau cheebye born from a pahang whore mother fucked by many cakelengs fathers

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And his grandfather is a worker on rubber plantation that’s why buay tahan my mother adopted father is plantation owner.
And that’s why now no more poor rubber plantation worker because pahang whore mother open leg to marry sinkie father got a bit of money only thinks he is entitled to insult me whore.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyway here’s my dinner today. All vegetarian and not very minimalist. Took me one hour to prepare the garlic etc.

C4E0BA38-51FA-4F04-B398-6B0A04771D9C.jpeg