• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My minimalist dinner

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You dare to say so what ? Lu fucking jibye useless unemployed bitch slut inherited their money and dare to say this loud loud KNN your mom leelee gave birth to a cunt :rolleyes:
Because I am not a hypocrite liar like you. If need be go to nursing home so what? Don’t act lah you Cantonese dog will be the first one to do that once your mother outlive her usefulness.

knnccb

Alfrescian
Loyal
To be precise, from Malaysia to Thailand to China to Taiwan. And no my mother didn’t cook for me during weekends, I USED TO bring her out for dinner during weekends FOR YEARS. Ok?

u bring your mother to eat cakeleng cum and shit

knnccb

Alfrescian
Loyal
And for kaypoh chee info the last trip to Taiwan more than ten years ago my mother already couldn’t walk much and got to be pushed in a wheelchair to the plane at the airport. I brought her to Taiwan ALONE by myself OK?

your mother cant walk on wheelchair but u still force her to fuck cakelengs, u sibeh chek ark your cheebye sure burn in hell

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
My mother is living well and I have been buying regularly lots of vitamins for my mother. Did you son of pahang whore mother ever buy vitamins for your mother? Again NEVER lah.
@sweetiepie did you bring your Cantonese whore mother out for dinner every weekend, bring to tour many times over the years and buy vitamins for her regularly over the years? Answer me.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Because I am not a hypocrite liar like you. If need be go to nursing home so what? Don’t act lah you Cantonese dog will be the first one to do that once your mother outlive her usefulness.
You fucking useless unemployed slut putting your mom in nursing home taking their hard earned money and come here post your jibye dinner ? :cautious:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You fucking useless unemployed slut putting your mom in nursing home taking their hard earned money and come here post your jibye dinner ? :cautious:
Tsk tsk tsk so shameless to tell lies when the fact is she is not in a nursing home. And no her inheritance will go to son.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@sweetiepie did you bring your Cantonese whore mother out for dinner every weekend, bring to tour many times over the years and buy vitamins for her regularly over the years? Answer me.
Hahaha @sweetiepie dare not answer. Please lah most sinkies and Malaysians never do that one lah. Their mother is to cook for them and look after their children for them while they go tour THEMSELVES.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And please hor I am not rich not saying I used to bring my mother to restaurant every weekend but food courts coffee shops and yes sometimes restaurant.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Gan shiok bin the punishment for being a unfilial useless unemployed bitch is
tumblr_npvvj13Fd71u4w44io1_400.gif

:biggrin:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Seriously my mother eat more vitamins than me as I am too lazy to take vitamins daily.
My mother regular vitamins include calcium, glucosamine, coQ10, omega 3 fish oil, vitamin c and d (the latter as she can’t get out of the house now so need vitamin d). Very comprehensive right hahaha

knnccb

Alfrescian
Loyal
And please hor I am not rich not saying I used to bring my mother to restaurant every weekend but food courts coffee shops and yes sometimes restaurant.

u make just enuf sucking cakeleng cocks, enuf to feed your old whore mother leftover curry and some table scrapes