• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My minimalist dinner

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey you fucking useless unemployed unfilial siao chow nua jibye KNN you put your mom in nursing home and use their hard earned money and inheritance to buy some whore houses to be a ileetating landlord and go around harassing people
You shameless vicious Cantonese dog open mouth only keep repeating evil filthy vicious lies of me when I already told you many times my mother is not in nursing home and even if in nursing home so what? You fake act filial bastard did what for your Cantonese whore mother? Say first before you point your ccb finger defaming me ccb lies.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
u mean she dump her mommy in nursing home? :eek:
so bad woman
Another act filial criminal bully bastard when in real life you keep your whore mother next to you just to cook for you, look after your children etc. Did you ever bring your mother to tour? Well I did several times from Malaysia to Taiwan to China.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Evil bad selfish stingy stinky smelly hai :cool:
You Cantonese criminal bastard churn this vicious lie before and I already told you then that my mother is not in a nursing home and yet you have no qualms to repeat. What a shameless liar vicious Cantonese dog son of chicken.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another act filial criminal bully bastard when in real life you keep your whore mother next to you just to cook for you, look after your children etc. Did you ever bring your mother to tour? Well I did several times from Malaysia to Taiwan to China.
To be precise, from Malaysia to Thailand to China to Taiwan. And no my mother didn’t cook for me during weekends, I USED TO bring her out for dinner during weekends FOR YEARS. Ok?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
To be precise, from Malaysia to Thailand to China to Taiwan. And no my mother didn’t cook for me during weekends, I USED TO bring her out for dinner during weekends FOR YEARS. Ok?
And for kaypoh chee info the last trip to Taiwan more than ten years ago my mother already couldn’t walk much and got to be pushed in a wheelchair to the plane at the airport. I brought her to Taiwan ALONE by myself OK?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@ginfreely you should just chew your nipples for a minimalist dinner. Your nehs are saggy, can lift up and chew your long nipple. Thirsty can orh cheebye for some zhup to drink.
You Malaysian dog son of chicken are a human pest that should just die to stop the wastage of earth resources and harm done to innocent people like me.

knnccb

Alfrescian
Loyal
You Cantonese criminal bastard churn this vicious lie before and I already told you then that my mother is not in a nursing home and yet you have no qualms to repeat. What a shameless liar vicious Cantonese dog son of chicken.

u this evil old slut, treat your older slut mother like that, no wonder u kana bad karma, keep hearing noises everywhere

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
your cakeleng customers also like to eat your cheebye wedgy
You are always accusing me what you yourself and your pahang whore mother did. So you filial son of chicken ever brought your whore mother to tour? No need to answer I also know: NEVER.

knnccb

Alfrescian
Loyal
You shameless vicious Cantonese dog open mouth only keep repeating evil filthy vicious lies of me when I already told you many times my mother is not in nursing home and even if in nursing home so what? You fake act filial bastard did what for your Cantonese whore mother? Say first before you point your ccb finger defaming me ccb lies.

dont bluff you dump your older slut mother like garbage so u can use the house as a cakeleng brothel, u damn fucking evil cheebye

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
u this evil old slut, treat your older slut mother like that, no wonder u kana bad karma, keep hearing noises everywhere
My mother is living well and I have been buying regularly lots of vitamins for my mother. Did you son of pahang whore mother ever buy vitamins for your mother? Again NEVER lah.

knnccb

Alfrescian
Loyal

u bring your mother to india, bangla, sri lanka so let cakelengs fuck, u really damn unfilial, a lau cheebye living off another lau cheebye

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
You dare to say so what ? Lu fucking jibye useless unemployed bitch slut inherited their money and dare to say this loud loud KNN your mom leelee gave birth to a cunt :rolleyes:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
dont bluff you dump your older slut mother like garbage so u can use the house as a cakeleng brothel, u damn fucking evil cheebye
Don’t bluff is you son of pahang whore dare not take my virginity test challenge and harassing me a virgin and my mother as slut. Pui your filthy Malaysian whore mother phua cb raised evil coward bastard bully women.

knnccb

Alfrescian
Loyal

then means she is also fucking cakelengs like u, same whore profession, like mother like dotter, a lau cheebye never fall far from another lau cheebye

knnccb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don’t bluff is you son of pahang whore dare not take my virginity test challenge and harassing me a virgin and my mother as slut. Pui your filthy Malaysian whore mother phua cb raised evil coward bastard bully women.

for wat? to check the amount of cakeleng cum overflooding your cheebye?