• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My lunch

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
hey @ginfreely you could have just asked me politely about what the color of nipple is etc. I would have answered.

I have taken away the like (it was a "haha" type of like) on the post/video.

The gula melaka one was honestly just a reply because you said you never eat before. This the my lunch thread about food.

I have no interest in attacking you.

Seriously, what good will it do me to do that? I hope you reflect and think about this better.
You are a serial liar. my post was polite. you are the rude bastard attacking me first.

this is my post. nothing impolite:
“Hey you self claimed to be doctor right ? Can you tell asian turtle sons of whores what is the colour of nipple of virgin?”

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Seriously what’s this gula Melaka kueh I don’t think I have even ate it before. Am I 0.01% Singaporean who have not eaten gula melaka kueh?
give me Angmoh cheese cake anytime. Angmoh the best. Asian turtle sons of whores twisting gula melaka to nipples are disgusting human species.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
You are a serial liar. my post was polite. you are the rude bastard attacking me first.

“Hey you self claimed to be doctor right ? Can you tell asian turtle sons of whores what is the colour of nipple of virgin?”

I never attacked you. By liking a video of a lady getting her blouse blown open revealing her nipples is attacking you? You have every right to feel that way but it was not my intention at all. I have also removed the haha like.

Posting about the gula melaka kueh......what has that got to do with nipples?

Now you call me a serial liar. What lies?

Aiyah you love jw5 so much but I never see jw5 ever come and support you either.

I thought the past few weeks and months I have been friendly to you and had nice exchanges. I guess I was wrong.

I do not wish to quarrel with anyone here at this forum. I am unhappy enough as it is in real life.

Fine I will stop posting in any of your threads.

I really still find it incredulous that you are fucking me this way and giving me shit for what?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I never attacked you. By liking a video of a lady getting her blouse blown open revealing her nipples is attacking you? You have every right to feel that way but it was not my intention at all. I have also removed the haha like.

Posting about the gula melaka kueh......what has that got to do with nipples?

Now you call me a serial liar. What lies?

Aiyah you love jw5 so much but I never see jw5 ever come and support you either.

I thought the past few weeks and months I have been friendly to you and had nice exchanges. I guess I was wrong.

I do not wish to quarrel with anyone here at this forum. I am unhappy enough as it is in real life.

Fine I will stop posting in any of your threads.

I really still find it incredulous that you are fucking me this way and giving me shit for what?
As usual you serial liar are acting innocent after doing evil. You did edit the post on gula Melaka to add in the insinuating insult. And you accused me not polite when my question is nothing impolite and you are the one that attacked me first.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
As usual you serial liar are acting innocent after doing evil. You did edit the post on gula Melaka to add in the insinuating insult. And you accused me not polite when my question is nothing impolite and you are the one that attacked me first.

I did not attack you.

I should have never posted about the gula melaka stuff. I read back I see you were having an argument with those guys. I didn't see into that. Just thought you were asking honest question about the kueh that bro @eatshitndie made.

Aiyah anyway it's ok lah. I can see now you totally hate me and dont trust me at all and view me as a serial liar, bastard, asshole, piece of shit that is all out to attack you at any opportunity. Correct?

You see me as a fucking bastard just like how jw5 sees me.

You win lah. I will no longer talk to you again. But let this be on record as why. As I had done earlier in June I apologized to you for the very mean things I said to you back in 2018. And I stand by those apologies.

However I have nothing to be guilty about this time. I did not do or say anything with intent to hurt you. Let this be on record.

Goodbye.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Seriously what’s this gula Melaka kueh I don’t think I have even ate it before. Am I 0.01% Singaporean who have not eaten gula melaka kueh?
the original is actually gula melaka kueh talam, where the brown gula melaka layer is below and white coconut layer is on top. i modified it to kueh salat gula melaka where the white lice layer is below and brown gula melaka layer is on top. it’s available in many nonya kueh shops. all you have to do is ask. it’s not popular among sinkies, thus they don’t make much of it. but it doesn’t mean it doesn’t exist. i can sit down with you and explain the 69 types of nonya kueh, and some say kuih.
EAF6FA86-E351-4748-9DC3-D3C3A6177034.jpeg

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is just kueh that is brown one.

Usually it looks a bit like Chwee Kueh but brown and has some of the white coconut shavings on it. Usually coated with it. So looks more white.

I think brown colored kueh.....look a bit like you know......not so appetizing lah.

Wait @eatshitndie how? LOL :laugh::laugh::laugh:
yes, since gula melaka is used in many nonya desserts in sg and ml, it can be found from cendol to ondeh ondeh to ketayap to kueh kueh. it’s also used to soak over a triangular glutinous lice dessert that is topped with shredded coconut. this version of kueh salat is the poor man’s version as it’s an afterthought after making durian kueh salat, pandan kueh salat (kueh seri muka), kueh with bunga telang (blue pea flower). the latter 3 require more time, effort, and skill, while the former is the cheapest and uses the least amount of time and ingredients.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
It is just kueh that is brown one.

Usually it looks a bit like Chwee Kueh but brown and has some of the white coconut shavings on it. Usually coated with it. So looks more white.

I think brown colored kueh.....look a bit like you know......not so appetizing lah.

Wait @eatshitndie how? LOL :laugh::laugh::laugh:

@ginfreely you thought that when I said brown colored kueh ....look a bit like you know......not so appetizing lah.....

referring to nipples?

Please lah.

I meant looks like SHIT!

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
@ginfreely you thought that when I said brown colored kueh ....look a bit like you know......not so appetizing lah.....

referring to nipples?

Please lah.

I meant looks like SHIT!
she wants you (as doc) to verify to all that her nipples are pink, as typically seen on fair skinned virgins. but not the same on niggress and desis ok. me thinks best is prove it with pic.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
she wants you (as doc) to verify to all that her nipples are pink, as typically seen on fair skinned virgins. but not the same on niggress and desis ok. me thinks best is prove it with pic.

Dunno lah. This thread is about food. Title is "my lunch". I never thought of linking to nipples lah. Wah lau.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Doc, didn"t it occur to you that you are exchanging messages with a mental nutcase? :roflmao:

I dont use that term. It is discriminatory. As a professional I understand people need help. As a patient myself I also understand the suffering. However it is worse for healthcare professionals because if we tried to seek help we would lose our means of making a living.

By nature I am not a bastard and however hard I try I cannot become one. That's why I am hopeless case lah.

I wish her well and hope she finds peace. I tell myself she had a bad day today. Anyway let it be.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I did not attack you.

I should have never posted about the gula melaka stuff. I read back I see you were having an argument with those guys. I didn't see into that. Just thought you were asking honest question about the kueh that bro @eatshitndie made.

Aiyah anyway it's ok lah. I can see now you totally hate me and dont trust me at all and view me as a serial liar, bastard, asshole, piece of shit that is all out to attack you at any opportunity. Correct?

You see me as a fucking bastard just like how jw5 sees me.

You win lah. I will no longer talk to you again. But let this be on record as why. As I had done earlier in June I apologized to you for the very mean things I said to you back in 2018. And I stand by those apologies.

However I have nothing to be guilty about this time. I did not do or say anything with intent to hurt you. Let this be on record.

Goodbye.
How many times must you say you don’t want to talk to me? Don’t talk lah and FUCK OFF. And how many times must I say you did edit your reply on gula melaka to add in insinuating insult after I liked your reply. And you also liked the post of @A Singaporean AFTER not before I posted there. You are a fake doctor and fake apology and you did attack me after your apology. You are sneaky and manipulative like kt latha.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
the original is actually gula melaka kueh talam, where the brown gula melaka layer is below and white coconut layer is on top. i modified it to kueh salat gula melaka where the white lice layer is below and brown gula melaka layer is on top. it’s available in many nonya kueh shops. all you have to do is ask. it’s not popular among sinkies, thus they don’t make much of it. but it doesn’t mean it doesn’t exist. i can sit down with you and explain the 69 types of nonya kueh, and some say kuih.
View attachment 119069
Oh this type I have eaten before. Not bad.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nope my nipples are not pink and I am a virgin. Didn‘t he already reply - after much hoo ha - that there is no standard color?