• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

my work colleague is warded in TTSH for syper high BP...he just message me to...

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal
I won't dare to say my eng is good but I pass gce oar level eng.
My maths is top grade so I am able to use superb logical thinking at work and in forum.
You ownself said something and refused to admit.
You are the same kind as gansiokbin
Please go find people with your same standard to stalk. Thank you

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are many patient under chronic tablets but BP shoot up damn high at times.

For me, I don't recommend Western medication for a long term solution to high BP

Ginger supplementation is what I would recommend. Ginger helps prevent atherosclerosis (thickening or hardening of your arteries), and if this problem is resolved your BP will come down. More importantly, your lanjiao will mari kita often. Just stay away from non-nubile ladies. The pheromoneless ladies are natural dampers to mari kita.

whistling

Stupidman
Loyal
Did you buy extra for the ward nurse???
no, he kwai kwai eat his subway sandwich and told him be good boy...he told me his BP and blood sugar stabilize liao according to review by doctor this morning. don't know what medication they feed him...anyway i just left the ward...

Vlad Tepes

Alfrescian
Loyal
no, he kwai kwai eat his subway sandwich and told him be good boy...he told me his BP and blood sugar stabilize liao according to review by doctor this morning. don't know what medication they feed him...anyway i just left the ward...
Think you're trying to kill him. The loaf from subway will cause an insulin spike. You wanna send him to heaven earlier? Better just buy him the effing fish soup without rice.