• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My lunch

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Seriously what’s this gula Melaka kueh I don’t think I have even ate it before. Am I 0.01% Singaporean who have not eaten gula melaka kueh?

It is just kueh that is brown one.

Usually it looks a bit like Chwee Kueh but brown and has some of the white coconut shavings on it. Usually coated with it. So looks more white.

I think brown colored kueh.....look a bit like you know......not so appetizing lah.

Wait @eatshitndie how? LOL :laugh::laugh::laugh:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Usually it looks a bit like Chwee Kueh but brown and has some of the white coconut shavings on it. Usually coated with it. So looks more white.

I think brown colored kueh.....look a bit like you know......not so appetizing lah.
Hey you self claimed to be doctor right ? Can you tell asian turtle sons of whores what is the colour of nipple of virgin?

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Hey you self claimed to be doctor right ? Can you tell asian turtle sons of whores what is the colour of nipple of virgin?

Don't think this was very polite from you to me. I have been as friendly and polite and cordial to you as I can.

I do not agree with those people insulting and cursing you. But I will not get involved with the squabbles. You should just ignore them.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't think this was very polite from you to me. I have been as friendly and polite and cordial to you as I can.

I do not agree with those people insulting and cursing you. But I will not get involved with the squabbles. You should just ignore them.
I just want to tap your doctor professional knowledge of virgin girls nipple is what color why cannot?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

I just saw you like the post of @A Singaporean attacking me on nipple. Looks like you are not what you said to be do not agree with them insulting and cursing me.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
I just saw you like the post of @A Singaporean attacking me on nipple. Looks like you are not what you said to be do not agree with them insulting and cursing me.
You mean this post and video?

https://www.sammyboy.com/threads/it-can-get-very-windy-in-mrt-station.308175/post-3444445

Eh that one is just video lah. No mention of you in there.

I do no support them attacking you. And I like that video has nothing to do with you.

I have had that conversation with you a few weeks back already. Since then I have said nothing to you to attack you or anything. Nothing. I challenge you to go find.

If anything I have enjoyed having exchanges with you on 23 and me stock, some of the medical tech stuff, and also the lunches and meals we both share on your thread "my lunch".

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Wait @eatshitndie how? LOL :laugh::laugh::laugh:
And you fake doctor asian turtle son of whore just added a last sentence into your post that is best proof you are not what you said do not agree with them insulting me. And you are wrong my nipple is not gula Melaka color.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
And you fake doctor asian turtle son of whore just added a last sentence into your post that is best proof you are not what you said do not agree with them insulting me. And you are wrong my nipple is not gula Melaka color.
Sigh. I never made any reference to your body parts and frankly I do not follow your arguments and squabbles with those people attacking you.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You mean this post and video?

https://www.sammyboy.com/threads/it-can-get-very-windy-in-mrt-station.308175/post-3444445

Eh that one is just video lah. No mention of you in there.

I do no support them attacking you. And I like that video has nothing to do with you.

I have had that conversation with you a few weeks back already. Since then I have said nothing to you to attack you or anything. Nothing. I challenge you to go find.

If anything I have enjoyed having exchanges with you on 23 and me stock, some of the medical tech stuff, and also the lunches and meals we both share on your thread "my lunch".
Don’t act blur you know that TS @A Singaporean asian turtle son of whore has been attacking me right here in this thread. And obviously he started his thread right after @Cottonmouth jeremy Quek many posts in the evening attacking me a slut.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Don’t act blur you know that TS @A Singaporean asian turtle son of whore has been attacking me right here in this thread. And obviously he started his thread right after @Cottonmouth jeremy Quek many posts in the evening attacking me a slut.
I tell you very sincerely and honestly I do not follow. I know you and glockman and cottonmouth and KT latha. I did not remember A singaporean.

I do not follow. I not so boh liao follow those threads.

Please lah. I just like the video. I go and take off the like lah.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
@ginfreely seriously as I have said many times before I bear no malice against you.

And I do hope that you find peace and happiness most days. I think today you having a bad day.

This thread "my lunch" I have been using to share the food that I eat. You know that. And I have seriously said nothing bad about you anywhere since that last time in 2018.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
hey @ginfreely you could have just asked me politely about what the color of nipple is etc. I would have answered.

I have taken away the like (it was a "haha" type of like) on the post/video.

The gula melaka one was honestly just a reply because you said you never eat before. This the my lunch thread about food.

I have no interest in attacking you.

Seriously, what good will it do me to do that? I hope you reflect and think about this better.