• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

my work colleague is warded in TTSH for syper high BP...he just message me to...

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually what can medical personnels do to a patient who is warded for high BP?
Whenever I see patient with high BP over 200 picked up by the nurse during their pre consultation, pre anything checks, they can only stop measure for a while and remeasure after a certain period.
What kind of treatment can be given?

Vlad Tepes

Alfrescian
Loyal
Put your cocklick back to tekong and BMT if he wants to live. He needs to get back to 60kg+ if he ever wants to fuck (a woman or man, unless he's a bottom) or see his cock again. Else, he be dead before 60

whistling

Stupidman
Loyal
Put your cocklick back to tekong and BMT if he wants to live. He needs to get back to 60kg+ if he ever wants to fuck (a woman or man, unless he's a bottom) or see his cock again. Else, he be dead before 60
he just now message me ask me can buy rojak for him. knn..in ward how to eat rojak, the whole ward will stink

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
...buy charkwayteow for him to eat at his ward...knn...can meh, will tio kan by the nurse when i go see him during lunch time visitation hour or not?

aiyah.................respect the last wishes of a dying man lah...................for goodness' sake.............. :biggrin:

remember to ask the hawker for more lard...............top it off by getting him some chendol...........:roflmao:

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually what can medical personnels do to a patient who is warded for high BP?
Whenever I see patient with high BP over 200 picked up by the nurse during their pre consultation, pre anything checks, they can only stop measure for a while and remeasure after a certain period.
What kind of treatment can be given?
Hydralazine injections.

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
tell your collick to go TTSH foodcourt eat, just ask permission from ward nurse.

He can eat charkwayteow and rojak, confirm he is not serious. TTSH Foodcourt's Wan Tan Mee (Menu Item 1) is very nice $5.80. Usually i add more noodles.

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal
You talk cock more than sing song.
Please look at your post histories before pointing finger at others
IMG_5101.jpeg

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just see what you have replied. If not talk cock, not sure how helpful it is. Your existence in this forum is to pick a fight with anyone that doesn’t agree with your ignorance.
I catch people who ownself said something then refuse to admit the things they ownself said :FU:

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
You catch people because of your poor understanding of English language
I won't dare to say my eng is good but I pass gce oar level eng.
My maths is top grade so I am able to use superb logical thinking at work and in forum.
You ownself said something and refused to admit.
You are the same kind as gansiokbin