• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My lunch

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
The difference is in the recipe support.

With the other brands you got limited online supoort with recipes.

You have to figure out your own settings.

Thermomix got singapore and malaysia food recipes

Not just about the hardware

Try google "bellini supercook master kitchen beef rendang recipe" nothing. In fact you get some thermomix hits.

Meanwhile if you google thermomix beef rendang recipe so many hits.

Try googling thermomix plus any sg or msian food you want recipe.
So my lunch and dinner kind of noodles and dishes can just throw in the ingredients - no need to chop - and the machine will chop and cook by itself?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
So my lunch and dinner kind of noodles and dishes can just throw in the ingredients - no need to chop - and the machine will chop and cook by itself?
@nayr69sg still must peel the skin and chop away the top and bottom of the onions and carrots etc first then can put into the machine right?

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
20210726_184726.jpg

My dinner

IhatePAP

Alfrescian
Loyal
You can look at the thermomix machine. Can do a lot of the cooking work for you. Chopping. Dicing.
What sorcery is this? Can chop and dice as well?

Edit: Went to see video. Is dice onions etc. I thought is so high tech can help me chop chicken into correct sizes etc.

Last edited: