• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My lunch

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
My lunch:

3B23C7F7-BC39-4D41-AF16-C202CD184770.jpeg

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Ya why no finished product pic indeed

Maybe didnt turn out well.

It happens. Actually for the beef rendang with coconut rice, my wife cooked the coconut rice didnt turn out so well. But she salvaged quite a bit of the rice and can eat lah.

Good thing with using thermomix is machine......consistent. Unlikely to not go well. Haha.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Some people think they are filial just because they live with their mother who take care of them and not the other round.
When their mother is old and useless to them cannot cook for them and take care of these people’s children only they ask their parents to get bto two room flat to die there (or in hospital) and for them to profit from resale. Seriously no joke one of the bto resale flat I saw is vacant two years after the original old folk is dead and the estate is selling it after two years.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
When their mother is old and useless to them cannot cook for them and take care of these people’s children only they ask their parents to get bto two room flat to die there (or in hospital) and for them to profit from resale. Seriously no joke one of the bto resale flat I saw is vacant two years after the original old folk is dead and the estate is selling it after two years.
No wonder the bto demand spike lah

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please lah I heard how many times from my ex colleagues and staff complaining their mother or mother in law not taking care of their children for them. Filial piety my foot.