• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My lunch

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
When their mother is old and useless to them cannot cook for them and take care of these people’s children only they ask their parents to get bto two room flat to die there (or in hospital) and for them to profit from resale. Seriously no joke one of the bto resale flat I saw is vacant two years after the original old folk is dead and the estate is selling it after two years.
Ccb sinkies so greedy bastards indeed profit two times from bto not enough want to profit from their old parents bto too. A few hundred percent few hundred thousand profit ok no wonder bto demand spike lah

kaninabuchaojibye

Alfrescian
Loyal
You should after she took care of you AND YOUR CHILDREN for decades. As for me I have not been staying with my mother since i was in my 20s but I do take care of her vitamins. Do you buy vitamins for your mother?
may I ask what your mother had for lunch today? what about her dinner?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
may I ask what your mother had for lunch today? what about her dinner?
Oh so you don’t buy vitamins for your mother. Obviously you want her to die earlier so that you can get your inheritance. And don’t worry for my mother, my sibling is taking good care of her and like you he should.

kaninabuchaojibye

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh so you don’t buy vitamins for your mother. Obviously you want her to die earlier so that you can get your inheritance. And don’t worry for my mother, my sibling is taking good care of her and like you he should.
simple question. no need to digress. u either know what she ate or not. if u don't know the answer, then so be it. nothing shameful or need to be defensive.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@kaninabuchaojibye do buy vitamins for your mother to improve her quality of life besides life span. I am proud to contribute to my mother long life span buying vitamins for her more than a decade. And i don’t even take much vitamins myself as I am too lazy to take.

kaninabuchaojibye

Alfrescian
Loyal
@kaninabuchaojibye do buy vitamins for your mother to improve her quality of life besides life span. I am proud to contribute to my mother long life span buying vitamins for her more than a decade. And i don’t even take much vitamins myself as I am too lazy to take.
i don't. she ask me to buy birds nest. she doesn't like vitamins or anything in western tablets or capsule form

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
simple question. no need to digress. u either know what she ate or not. if u don't know the answer, then so be it. nothing shameful or need to be defensive.
Why do I even need to know? What’s there to answer and of course nothing to be ashamed. Did you ever bring your mother for tour? FYI I did too not once but many times from Malaysia to Thailand to Taiwan to China.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am 0.01% Singaporean who buy vitamins for their mother to improve their quality of life from glucosamine to calcium with vitamin K2 to CoQ10 to vitamin c to vitamin d to fish oil to probiotics.