• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My lunch

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
20210721_114756.jpg

Avocado Smoothie and Mee Siam

nirvarq

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

kaninabuchaojibye

Alfrescian
Loyal
may I ask ts what is the purpose of posting lunch and dinner pictures? r u operating or going to operate a food business and using this forum as a test balloon? :thumbsdown:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
may I ask ts what is the purpose of posting lunch and dinner pictures? r u operating or going to operate a food business and using this forum as a test balloon? :thumbsdown:
Some people do everything must have motive indeed. Cannot do anything for fun is it? Consider it as my charity ok since now got lockdown again sinkies can follow my no frills cooking dishes.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
after a year of procrastination about harvesting sage from my herb patch, i finally did it. only 69% of harvest. don’t know what dish goes well with sage. it’s hardly used in my cooking. will have to give them away. in my herb patch i have parsley, sage, rosemary, and thyme.
514BB53A-30C7-4182-A094-B6BCF0CF034D.jpeg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
after a year of procrastination about harvesting sage from my herb patch, i finally did it. only 69% of harvest. don’t know what dish goes well with sage. it’s hardly used in my cooking. will have to give them away. in my herb patch i have parsley, sage, rosemary, and thyme.
View attachment 117121
Is it fast and easy to grow these herbs? Now I have a big balcony, maybe can grow some in a pot.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Is it fast and easy to grow these herbs? Now I have a big balcony, maybe can grow some in a pot.
yup. easy to grow. partial shade and good organic soil. can grow oregano and basil besides parsley, sage, rosemary, and thyme. can sing the song too while watering the plant to ensure it’s happy and getting entertained by virgin songbird. you can get a indoor herb tub for the kitchen window. that way, can conveniently snip your herb for cooking.
DE8150D2-FFE6-48B7-9A50-D629965A2A59.jpeg

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
yup. easy to grow. partial shade and good organic soil. can grow oregano and basil besides parsley, sage, rosemary, and thyme. can sing the song too while watering the plant to ensure it’s happy and getting entertained by virgin songbird. you can get a indoor herb tub for the kitchen window. that way, can conveniently snip your herb for cooking.
View attachment 117124
Great. The balcony got no sun at all can grow ?