• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My lunch

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
My dinner:

A315BA49-E3F0-45CF-8623-16FEFFF482B6.jpeg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
My dinner: wow this is the best steak I have ever cooked in life. Well done steak and not tough.

View attachment 117969
Look at the sneaky reply of @Cottonmouth Asian turtle son of whore self admitted to be Jeremy Quek and busted to be @glockman = @Cottonmouth = @ginmother = @bart12 = @kt latha to my lunch post sneakily posted in another of my thread that he thinks no one reads.

That looks like your fucking vagina, well done.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And their descendants too. The criminal bullies certainly don’t care if their victim of crime goes commit suicide.
In fact some Asian turtle sons of whores goad their victim of bullying to go commit suicide. Luckily I have zero intention to go commit suicide hahaha

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
My lunch: hokkien mee, broccoli, mushroom, leftover scallops, and ready to serve scallop broth from supermarket

3AC7CAB7-E079-475B-9EF7-6CD1F1C5765E.jpeg

kt latha

Alfrescian
Loyal
In fact some Asian turtle sons of whores goad their victim of bullying to go commit suicide. Luckily I have zero intention to go commit suicide hahaha
Those kind souls and spirits must be relieved; the trouble maker and neighbour from hell has no plan to come yet.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Strip loin stesk?
Screenshot_20210801-113518_Chrome.jpg

One of my favorite things to order from Kinjo.

The other is the 18 pc sushi special

Screenshot_20210801-114720_Chrome.jpg

I will eat the 18 pc sushi for dinner.

Then the roast beef for lunch next day. The roast beef is a bit rare. So i microwave it 50 sec.

Last edited: