• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My life just got better

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now answer my question why are filthy Indians calling me from around the world? Why did one sending me his naked photo from Saudi Arabia via WhatsApp? Why are there loud whistling at night? Not normal but extra loud whistling that can be heard from other house nearby ? And last but not least, was there a malicious post by malicious Malaysian slandering me a slut whore mistress in Living in Jb forum in 2013?

Answer these questions and the answer to all able are not necessary. They are just your tools to create false impressions that I am mad when i am clearly not although I should be after such vicious attacks by malicious Malaysians spreading malicious lies of me being slut whore mistress.
People with paranoid delusions are unreasonably suspicious of others.
Paranoid Symptoms
Delusions are fixed beliefs that seem real to you, even when there's strong evidence they aren't. Paranoid delusions, also called delusions of persecution, reflect profound fear and anxiety along with the loss of the ability to tell what's real and what's not real.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
You Malaysian Cantonese is from cheap slut family whereas I know very well I am not and that’s why I am not scared to name KT Latha etc here at all.

You cheebye Malaysian Cantonese is very sneaky and self entitled to do crimes on me and then expect and berate me for not offloading my properties to you at cheap discount. How cheap and low class Malaysians are to demand I sell off my properties cheaply to you bastards. You can wait long long I rather donate them to charity when I die. Pui your Malaysian Cantonese mother wife daughters phua cb!
KNN there you go again - refusal to admit your greed and vanity and exchange money with peace. That is cheap ! KNN

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
People with paranoid delusions are unreasonably suspicious of others.
Paranoid Symptoms
Delusions are fixed beliefs that seem real to you, even when there's strong evidence they aren't. Paranoid delusions, also called delusions of persecution, reflect profound fear and anxiety along with the loss of the ability to tell what's real and what's not real.
Why are you avoiding my questions and not answering them? Because they are solid evidence of malicious Malaysians conspiracy against me with filthy Indians worldwide. You Malaysian Cantonese criminals want to hide your crimes by painting me mad fat hope!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN there you go again - refusal to admit your greed and vanity and exchange money with peace. That is cheap ! KNN
People with greed are cheap Cantonese like you with cheap mouth slandering me cheap slut like your mother fucking right while we hokkien philanthropist donating wealth to charity are never known to be greedy.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
People with greed are cheap Cantonese like you with cheap mouth slandering me cheap slut like your mother fucking right while we hokkien philanthropist donating wealth to charity are never known to be greedy.
KNN all in all you are a mad delusional cheap greedy vain slut KNN

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN all in all you are a mad delusional cheap greedy vain slut KNN
See everyone? Lose debate already just open cheap mouth to accuse me anything they want to accuse. The only way to deal with such Malaysian cheebye is to return rudeness to them. Pui your cheap slut malicious Malaysian family calling me a virgin a slut!

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
See everyone? Lose debate already just open cheap mouth to accuse me anything they want to accuse. The only way to deal with such Malaysian cheebye is to return rudeness to them. Pui your cheap slut malicious Malaysian family calling me a virgin a slut!
No sane individual would bother to waste time debating you anymore. You are crazy, illogical, delusional, and frankly, a fucking waste of time. You are just a lonely frustrated spinster who has a bone to pick with the world. The only way to engage you is to fuck you and curse you. These are about the only words you understand. So, fuck you, you siao cheebye, may you get raped and butchered soon. :biggrin:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN in the other post you self pwn that you are money faced devil and you dare to say this :rolleyes:
I should elaborate more questions to ask flatearth shit why am I not a truly good woman? Am I whore? No. Am I a slut? No. Am a mistress? No. Am I a virgin? Yes. Am I a charitable person? Yes done enough charity in my life. Am I 阴险奸诈阴险小人? No. I am as direct as honest Germans. Am I an angel that will help strangers? Yes as long as no need to lend money. Wow I think i am not just a truly good woman but a truly superior human being!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
No sane individual would bother to waste time debating you anymore. You are crazy, illogical, delusional, and frankly, a fucking waste of time. You are just a lonely frustrated spinster who has a bone to pick with the world. The only way to engage you is to fuck you and curse you. These are about the only words you understand. So, fuck you, you siao cheebye, may you get raped and butchered soon. :biggrin:
Dare not answer my questions and just call me crazy etc to hide their filthy crimes. That’s vicious Malaysian bastards like you!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN in the other post you self pwn that you are money faced devil and you dare to say this :rolleyes:
No i didn’t self pwn I said I am angel helping strangers as long as no lend money to strangers. Like that also can twist to money faced devil by you Cantonese cheebye tsk tsk tsk. Btw I have heard such callous remarks from people that said they don’t help strangers meeting injustice as they have not done anything for them. Such people may appear so kind some more. I bet you Cantonese cheebye are one such devil!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now answer my question why are filthy Indians calling me from around the world? Why did one sending me his naked photo from Saudi Arabia via WhatsApp? Why are there loud whistling at night? Not normal but extra loud whistling that can be heard from other house nearby ? And last but not least, was there a malicious post by malicious Malaysian slandering me a slut whore mistress in Living in Jb forum in 2013?

Answer these questions and the answer to all able are not necessary. They are just your tools to create false impressions that I am mad when i am clearly not although I should be after such vicious attacks by malicious Malaysians spreading malicious lies of me being slut whore mistress.
No one dare to answer these questions? Of course because the truth lies here and Malaysian bastard criminals dare not answer!

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
No i didn’t I said I am angel helping strangers as long as no lend money to strangers. Like that also can twist to money faced devil by you Cantonese cheebye tsk tsk tsk. Btw I have heard such callous remarks from people that said they don’t help strangers meeting injustice as they have not done anything for them. Such people may appear so kind some more. I bet you Cantonese cheebye are one such devil!
KNN you chibye cheap slut willing to do anything for money, even helping strangers have money clause. chibye holding tightly to your money money KNN

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN you chibye cheap slut willing to do anything for money, even helping strangers have money clause. chibye holding tightly to your money money KNN
Why should I lend money to strangers? Now everyone can see how evil Malaysians can twist anything and everything to paint me black ! You cheebye Cantonese slut family charge how much to give sex? As for me I am virgin and not cheap Gigolo slut like you that will do anything for money.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why should I lend money to strangers? Now everyone can see how evil Malaysians can twist anything and everything to paint me black ! You cheebye Cantonese slut family charge how much to give sex? As for me I am virgin and not cheap Gigolo slut like you that will do anything for money.
KNN you chibye then don't say you are a angel that help strangers unless no money is involve . you should pee and take a good look at yourself and say pui ..you chibye lang KNN

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN you chibye then don't say you are a angel that help strangers unless no money is involve . you should pee and take a good look at yourself and say pui ..you chibye lang KNN
Pai Lang still want to twist! Why should helping strangers involve money? I got ask strangers to lend me money? I only ask for help on the malicious post in Living in Jb forum that anyone can help me no need money one. You Cantonese cheebye really all out to paint me black using shit lies of me do charity help strangers also can twist to i money faced devil! Pui your malicious liar Cantonese mother wife daughters phua phua cb!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pai Lang still want to twist! Why should helping strangers involve money? I got ask strangers to lend me money? I only ask for help on the malicious post in Living in Jb forum that anyone can help me no need money one. You Cantonese cheebye really all out to paint me black using shit lies of me do charity help strangers also can twist to i money faced devil! Pui your malicious liar Cantonese mother wife daughters phua phua cb!
I help to stop people from stealing sex videos got get money in return? I help to forward the thread on stolen sex video to Shanmugan got get money in return? Help strangers do not involve money, just need good heart!

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN actually is you own self pwn to make my uncle to draw a firm conclusion that you are a money faced devil slut that would do anything for money and on top of that is a mad one KNN KNN KNN :confused:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN actually is you own self pwn to make my uncle to draw a firm conclusion that you are a money faced devil slut that would do anything for money. :confused:
Your conclusion is twisted according to your wish while my charity work done is enough proof you are slandering me again that I am a devil slut would do anything for money. Money is of course important but obviously not most important to me who spent time doing charity to return to society unlike you Malaysian bastards that only take and no give. No wonder selling body to get condo is even an option to you Malaysian bastards slandering me. You are what you slandered me to be. So simple. Pui your Malaysian Cantonese slut family that sell body to get condo!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
now people should understand why people can go mad being attacked viciously by Malaysians using anything and everything. Even do charity helping strangers as long as no lend money also can be twisted to money faced devil slut that would do anything for money! Tell me how to deal with these low class evil Malaysian bastards except vulgarities? Want to call me uncouth for that? Is that fair?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
No one dare to answer these questions? Of course because the truth lies here and Malaysian bastard criminals dare not answer!
Lol any strangers want to help me to get justice? Confirmed such help No need money One leh hahahahaha