• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Just got retrenched from my job

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just got retrenched from my job. Every job interview I went, the interviewer is a ceca knn. Jin sianz. Feels like the interview is just for wayang only, in the end they only hire their own kind.
the moment you see a snake at the interview, just turn and leave Snakes will always hire their own kind. Go take a look at the global India school in punggol

Last edited:

VanDick

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just got retrenched from my job. Every job interview I went, the interviewer is a ceca knn. Jin sianz. Feels like the interview is just for wayang only, in the end they only hire their own kind.

Its time for you to change your race to Ceca, change your name to pleasehelpme subramaniam, darken your skin, mention Uptron in your CV and you should be good to go.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
We need more ceca's to balance chauvinist Chinese influence. More tandoori shops to balance hot pots.
You must be daft to think that all this while PAP is silent about CECAkroaches bashing, without a just reason.

Well I will tell you now. It's because it helps with the masking of triple number Chink-rats they're importing.

Sinkie attention is upon the CECAKROACHES while Chink-rats go unnoticed.