• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My Friend Jocelyn

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
jocelyn. baby. tracy. hubby. gynae. oz. ivf. sperm donor. test tube. what a fecking mess.

Last edited:

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hokkaido is safe. don't believe scare tactics. i drank bottles of sapporo last week, and the only thing growing out of my arse was hop. and oh yes, occasionally i have a pale green glow when i turn off the lights at night. :rolleyes:

and someone might also come here and advise me against going to Hokkaido because of possibility of tsunami

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
jocelyn. baby. tracy. hubby. gynae. oz. ivf. sperm donor. test tube. what a fecking mess.

hahahaha..dont hv to get the whole pic...just look at one post at a time.

but if you are able to follow all the posts in the thread, u will be able to connect the dots

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
i like cool, temperate weather...so if cant go to aus, genting is a good place to relax...Hokkaido is a good plc to consider, albeit further

The only choice you have if you want cool temperate weather in Australia is Tasmania.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
agree...tasmania is good...

perth is good too..so is mel, adelaide

Sometimes I think you're on something. Perth reaches the mid 40 degC in summer. It is stifling hot!

As for Adelaide read http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Climate_of_Adelaide

Climate of Adelaide

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Adelaide
has a hotMediterranean climate (Köppen climate classificationCsa)[SUP][2]
[/SUP]
One of the reasons why I moved to NZ was because I couldn't stand the heat in OZ. It almost killed me. When I do visit, I invariably choose the Autumn to Spring time frame.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sometimes I think you're on something. Perth reaches the mid 40 degC in summer. It is stifling hot!

As for Adelaide read http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Climate_of_Adelaide

Climate of Adelaide

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Adelaide
has a hot Mediterranean climate (Köppen climate classification Csa)[SUP][2]
[/SUP]
One of the reasons why I moved to NZ was because I couldn't stand the heat in OZ. It almost killed me. When I do visit, I invariably choose the Autumn to Spring time frame.

agree..that's during summer months Nov to Jan...

but from Apr to oct, Perth is nice