• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My best friend is saddLed with $60k credit cards' debt; how shouLd i heLp..

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sometimes friends can also play out fellow friends no matter how long is your friendship..

Kum cheng or no Kum cheng sometimes money issues can show a person his true colours..

ya, true
like in case of tonyfux borrowed from army friend after that pretended to run road, disappeared

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
bro zeddy is right.. kena play out b4 by one army buddy, last heard he went to changi chalet...

Back then I used to have this fat fuck buddy.. We were friends for more than 10 years.. Fat Farker always KPKB to me about his financial plight since he knew that I was earning well back then due to my offshore job trips... I often helped him out financially since he's only earning less than 1.5K working as a mechanic in the airport.. The amount not that much.. I willingly closed one eye to his debts since I know about his situation..

Until one day that CCB Fat Bastard MIA from me after getting his 10K motor accident insurance money and heard he was enjoying his sudden windfall with his divorcee GF. KNNBPCB!!! :oIo: :mad: :oIo: I then deleted his HP no and cut all ties with that ungrateful fat bastard..

Then I kena 4D windfall after that.. And the news of my good fortune reached that Fat CB Kia who had already spent most of his 10K away on his divorcee slut GF.. He kept on calling me soon after that trying to be pally pally with me again.. He aplogized for not contacting me for a long time.. I then fucked him up over the HP and changed to a new Hp no.. :biggrin:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not reaLLy, cos i was in the same shit years ago..yet i had another great brother who heLped me to tidy & straighten
things back for me..

Bro this kind of good brudder who once helped you out deserved to be help out by you if he falls on bad times one day.. You must reciprocate his past kindness to you..

But I'm not too sure about this friend of yours who is now saddled with a 60K debt..

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Bro this kind of good brudder who once helped you out deserved to be help out by you if he falls on bad times one day.. You must reciprocate his past kindness to you..

But I'm not too sure about this friend of yours who is now saddled with a 60K debt..

Ya..He's another kaki.i wouLd probabLy wait and see how things deveLope..but to me it's either going aLL the way,or doing nothings at aLL.

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
The problem lies not with his debts but his character... spendthrift. You can help his debts but never about his character. Helping his debts without influencing the character is just like trying to save a big forest fire with bare hands.

There are many ways to resolve it by talking to the banks. Calculate the total amount of money he has paid to them so far as compared to the total he has owed. Just tell the banks either they go on to declare him bankrupt and get absolutely nothing or just convert that credit card debts into term loans of less the interests he has paid up so far.

Goh Meng Seng

We met earLier today.Seemed Like he have no one to turn to, as most of his reLatives
or buddies have either shunned him or not having the resources to tide him over his request of finding a white knight to take over his debts and paying them @ interest-free instaLLments.
i know where he's coming from.He's currentLy paying a min payment of cLose to $2.2k monthLy for aLL the outstanding charges aLone..and he may never get to see the Light even if he LoyaLLy continues to pay the minimum to year infinity.
Question is, if i pLonk this 60k to cLear his debts; how wouLd i know if he stiLL have the capabiLity to
appLy for the cards' faciLities again, or is there any way to stop the issuers from doing so ?..
He's neither a gambLer nor womaniser, just that his wayward's past of being a big spender have
accumuLated & gotten him to be at this stage as it is today.
WouLd mine's other aLternative suggestion to him to decLare a bankrupt heLp ?..

nycheong

Alfrescian
Loyal
He's currentLy paying a min payment of cLose to $2.2k monthLy for aLL the outstanding charges aLone..and he may never get to see the Light even if he LoyaLLy continues to pay the minimum to year infinity.
this 60k to cLear his debts; suggestion to him to decLare a bankrupt heLp ?..

Buy "2260" tomorrow 15B 10S Singaporepools sure strike first price