• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My best friend is saddLed with $60k credit cards' debt; how shouLd i heLp..

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I've never declared bankruptcy since I don't belief in getting into debt. Is declaring bankruptcy really that bad:confused:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Not reaLLy, cos i was in the same shit years ago..yet i had another great brother who heLped me to tidy & straighten
things back for me..

Bro u are lucky and you are not LAN jiao Lang mah .. Just becareful when u want to help a friend

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Bro u are lucky and you are not LAN jiao Lang mah .. Just becareful when u want to help a friend
I have pLayed santa cLaus so many times in my Life bro..sometimes dont know when to stop.Perhaps i was a BiLLionaire in my past Life ?..:eek::smile:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Also can but I cannot receive leh .... Must also burn COE and road tax paper Leh don't forget :wink:

Japan no need COE. Don't worry lah, I'll make sure I burn one with the steering wheel on the right side of the car :biggrin:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Japan no need COE. Don't worry lah, I'll make sure I burn one with the steering wheel on the right side of the car :biggrin:

Japan paper Lamborghini also cannot receive ... That paper Lamborghini I want to drive in Singapore during 7th month . So confirm need to have Coe and road tax . Don't forget to install the erp machine on the car leh . Since this is Christmas gift I also must return u something .. U like PRC right I also can burn u a few .. You like short hair girl or long haired woman ? :wink:

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
We met earLier today.Seemed Like he have no one to turn to, as most of his reLatives
or buddies have either shunned him or not having the resources to tide him over his request of finding a white knight to take over his debts and paying them @ interest-free instaLLments.
i know where he's coming from.He's currentLy paying a min payment of cLose to $2.2k monthLy for aLL the outstanding charges aLone..and he may never get to see the Light even if he LoyaLLy continues to pay the minimum to year infinity.
Question is, if i pLonk this 60k to cLear his debts; how wouLd i know if he stiLL have the capabiLity to
appLy for the cards' faciLities again, or is there any way to stop the issuers from doing so ?..
He's neither a gambLer nor womaniser, just that his wayward's past of being a big spender have
accumuLated & gotten him to be at this stage as it is today.
WouLd mine's other aLternative suggestion to him to decLare a bankrupt heLp ?..

His relative/family shun him meaning..........
1. They help him before and never change>> normally family/relative will help at least once
2. He never tell u the whole truth(he might borrow license money lender or aka legal Ah long)

The best way is talk to all the credit card. Sincerely ask them no more interest. Normally bank will work out a way with low interest less than 6%/annual. Some will reluctant to reduce interest. Those reluctant dont pay installment for few month. The credit card/bank will call for sure willingly to talk with lower interest as long they get back all the capital sum your friend borrow.

If you give him the money or help him. After few days/week he will call u again for money. I have being experience it many time. Most people take advantage.
Only can consult him dont help him in money. Give him money will go down drain.
He have to decide himself help him self . If he dont help him self no one can help him.
Worst to worst only declare bankrupt.

Or he do stupid thing like steal/.......................if he go jail also good, is the time for him in Changi hotel sit down take his own time to think properly because no one disturb him(bank/money lender/friend chasing money).

The worst case is suicide. If he die one one pity him because his own family/relative already give up on him.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Japan paper Lamborghini also cannot receive ... Since this is Christmas gift I also must return u something .. U like PRC right I also can burn u a few .. You like short hair girl or long haired woman ? :wink:

Seriously speaking, since I knew this PRC girl, I have not hunt anymore. 2 weeks ago, I was walking on the road and saw one hiao chee bye PRC milf. I went up to ask for her number and she gave me. After that I actually felt guilty and deleted her number :eek:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Seriously speaking, since I knew this PRC girl, I have not hunt anymore. 2 weeks ago, I was walking on the road and saw one hiao chee bye PRC milf. I went up to ask for her number and she gave me. After that I actually felt guilty and deleted her number :eek:

Sure anot you feel guilty ? Then marry her lor . What about your wife ? U feel guilty Bo ? Confirm u Kena caught then bobian throw away that hiao cb number :wink:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Friend must find a second job or a higher paying job. Otherwise, must find a big brother and offer him business proposal for a commission or fee.

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
1. They help him before and never change>> normally family/relative will help at least once
2. He never tell u the whole truth(he might borrow license money lender or aka legal Ah long)

The best way is talk to all the credit card. Sincerely ask them no more interest. Normally bank will work out a way with low interest less than 6%/annual. Some will reluctant to reduce interest. Those reluctant dont pay installment for few month. The credit card/bank will call for sure willingly to talk with lower interest as long they get back all the capital sum your friend borrow.

If you give him the money or help him. After few days/week he will call u again for money. I have being experience it many time. Most people take advantage.
He have to decide himself help him self . If he dont help him self no one can help him.

Or he do stupid thing like steal/.......................if he go jail also good, is the time for him in Changi hotel sit down take his own time to think properly because no one disturb him(bank/money lender/friend chasing money).

The worst case is suicide. If he die one one pity him because his own family/relative already give up on him.
Bro, thank you so much for your discerning repLy.The main reason i wish to extend my heLp is because i was written
off as much as he is of right now..but thanks, somehow i came out good.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Bro, thank you so much for your discerning repLy.The main reason i wish to extend my heLp is because i was written

You were lucky to meet someone who gave you a chance. Not everyone is that lucky.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes agree might not be whole story so TS might not be solving his entire problem with 60k.

Also bro your proposal is only one notch better than bankruptcy because after that credit ratings also gone case is negotiate debt.

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You help your self to change. If you dont change GOD also cannot help.
Eg GOD maybe help u strike 4D once. If still gamble also no use.
That why the person it self have to change.
Just like drug addict. Have to stop by the person who take drug.
Some people can stop taking drug but most give up half way.