• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

My advice to all SBF opposition supporters

I agree. Sad but true. End of the day 70% reign supreme. The country is held hostage by this bunch of losers. Till today you get people worrying about their vote secrecy.....the ancient fear mongering tactics used during LKY’s time still work on them today. You know this country got no hope liao.
However qualified and the top quality of the opposition also no use. Call it what you may Stockholm Syndrome or cowardly sheep......this group is beyond hope.I respect those pap cronies and minions more.....at least they vote pap for a reason.

that jabberwocky has gone down the deep end of no return. with a gun heshe may do a mass shooting on sbf.

I am actually a very nice guy.
If you are pissed at me, it is because you know I can see through your bullshit.

that jabberwocky has gone down the deep end of no return. with a gun heshe may do a mass shooting on sbf.
Thank you.
In the past, when some individual alleged that I am Mark Andrew Yeoh or goldendragon, I tried to post that I am not goldendragon, but not sure who is Mark Andrew Yeoh.
So I ignored him for a while.
Enjoy your day.

I am actually a very nice guy.
If you are pissed at me, it is because you know I can see through your bullshit.
Hey buddy, you keep claiming you are a very nice guy. But I'm (we're) not feeling it leh. Could you be bullshitting us, and not us bullshitting you? :biggrin::roflmao:

It does not matter because Nobody is on trial here.

Good Day [glockman],
I hope that you rest well, to be in good shape to watch the midnight and 0300 games in the next few days.
I hope you know that I am not [nayr69sg].

sbf is the sinkie bullshit forum. anyone who thinks otherwise needs to have their cranial cavity checked.

BTW @Charlie99 Thanks for reviving this thread. After I drowned my sorrows OD-ing on whiskey and sucked two packs of Marlboros, I slept like a baby. With a chiobu babe next to me! So our lost wasn't all bad! :biggrin:

Did the Chiobu seduced you?
May be, drink a little less whisky, if you wish to stay awake for the 0300 soccer matches.