• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My advice to all SBF opposition supporters

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
sbf is the sinkie bullshit forum. anyone who thinks otherwise needs to have their cranial cavity checked.
No wonder why I feel so at home here. I love bullshit. I remember that time I went to my lawyer's office to do a deed poll. Wanted to have an alias Bull Shit, but he reckoned it's not a good idea. So I changed lawyer! And I'm happy to say that today, my middle name is.............you guessed it........Glock "Bull Shit" Man.:biggrin:

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No wonder why I feel so at home here. I love bullshit. I remember that time I went to my lawyer's office to do a deed poll. Wanted to have an alias Bull Shit, but he reckoned it's not a good idea. So I changed lawyer! And I'm happy to say that today, my middle name is.............you guessed it........Glock "Bull Shit" Man.:biggrin:
You are creative and patient.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Too late sir! I am already 80% happy aka drunk. BUT.............I will try to catch the game. :biggrin:
May I ask what brand of whisky makes you 80 per cent happy.
And the type of cigarettes?
Whisky and cigarettes are probably relatively more expensive than Canada.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
May I ask what brand of whisky makes you 80 per cent happy.
And the type of cigarettes?
Whisky and cigarettes are probably relatively more expensive than Canada.
Laphroaig is my poison sir! I told that to @nightsafari once and he said I am a smoker! This single malt does have a smoky aftertaste (macham smoke meat taste and smell) Marlboro White. Not the full strength reds because maybe I am afraid of dying?

jw5

Loyal
Laphroaig is my poison sir! I told that to @nightsafari once and he said I am a smoker! This single malt does have a smoky aftertaste (macham smoke meat taste and smell) Marlboro White. Not the full strength reds because maybe I am afraid of dying?

It is better not to smoke too much.

jw5

Loyal
Yes I know, thanks. But I can't help it, I love to smoke and to throw smoke. :biggrin:

Well, there is no better time like the present to throw smoke. More entertainment is always better.
Creativity is great but kindness is important too.