• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Mccain will become the next President of the USA.

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
McCain is an idiot for choosing her.

And her refusal to do interviews clearly reflect the McCain campaign has her locked up the way the Republicans have locked up Dick Cheney. If her $400 Kawasaki Glasses and expensive shoes are enough to fool stupid moose killer rednecks in Alaska, most of America is much smarter than that.

Americans who are not redneck and stupid CANT STAND Palin.

She is the white trash vote.

McCain is not only an idiot, but an extremely irresponsible person for choosing that dumb bonehead.

No Americans with average intelligence would wanna see him become president.

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Soldier: Sir!!! What should we do sir?!

Retard CO: Er......and........er...........and............er......

Soldier: *WTF??? This is so call sophisticated, intellectual, intelligent leader??? Give me a redneck anytime!*

Last edited:

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
McCain is not only an idiot, but an extremely irresponsible person for choosing that dumb bonehead.

No Americans with average intelligence would wanna see him become president.

Looks like Americans (well, at least the republicans) have lower than average intelligence. How else did he gets nominated by the republicans to run for President?

Aren't there any better republican candidates than McCain? I for one would have supported Ron Paul. But I guess I'm the smarter ones.

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if u are a soldier, would u want your commanding officer to speak like this, "er.......and.....er........and....." ???

so how could the americans tolerate that kind of speech pattern in a presidential candidate then?? because mccain is a repulican?

this world is getting weirder each day...

Der Furher can give a great speech but he no great leader. He only led Germany to destruction.:rolleyes:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OoxKqK2-zkM

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
any leader speak like a retard and lead the country to a greater country?

I am not saying that, all i want to prove is that can give great speeches do not mean great leader. Just look at Robert Mugabe, he can give firery speeches but look at what happen to Zimbabwe.

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am not saying that, all i want to prove is that can give great speeches do not mean great leader. Just look at Robert Mugabe, he can give firery speeches but look at what happen to Zimbabwe.

its not a fool proof guage of the candidate, but it is nevertheless a important guaging tool. u look at how the candidate speak, how he carry himself. and then u vote accordingly.

obama speaks hesitantly when he give impromptu speech without teleprompter. he go 'er......and......er....' thats not the quality of a good leader. yes, there are asshole who exploit this, hitler and whoever asshole leader with great oratory skill. but nevertheless, the americans shouldn't vote a president who speaks like a retard. its againt COMMON SENSE.

for example. if i have gotta pick a CEO to run a company, would i trust this post of CEO to a person who speaks like a retard?? NO. so this position of President of USA, why is this position exempted from that kind scrutiny and standard???

Last edited:

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
obama speaks hesitantly when he give impromptu speech without teleprompter. he go 'er......and......er....' thats not the quality of a good leader. yes, there are asshole who exploit this, hitler and whoever asshole leader with great oratory skill. but nevertheless, the americans shouldn't vote a president who speaks like a retard. its againt COMMON SENSE.
QUOTE]

Let just wait for Nov 4 to see whether americans had any common sense.

The_Latest_H

Alfrescian
Loyal
its not a fool proof guage of the candidate, but it is nevertheless a important guaging tool. u look at how the candidate speak, how he carry himself. and then u vote accordingly.

With nothing else to fall back on, you use Obama's speaking ability as a 'reason' to insist that he cannot be President. Well, I guess if Obama is a bad speaker for you, then John McCain is even worse, judging from his speech in Louisiana earlier this year:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/3aMDJP4VxY4&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/3aMDJP4VxY4&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

So much so that Stephen Colbert of the Colbert Show issued a challenge for his viewers to use the green backdrop to help McCain spice up his speech..below is one of them:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/9rOF-j1L0vE&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/9rOF-j1L0vE&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Communication skill of politician is not important...? Thats like stating that a cook don't have to have a good taste bud. A deaftone musician is okay. A person with coca cola glass bottom glass is fit to be sniper.

ITS AGAINST COMMON SENSE TO ELECT A PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE SUCH AS OBAMA WHO GOES 'ER......AND......ER......AND...'.

Last edited:

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let me repeat. If u gonna get someone to be CEO of a company, would u wanna choose someone who has fuck up speech pattern??? WOULD U?

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i support mccain
but dun support palin

i dun support obama
and dun know about the other unknown guy

or basically this amercian election is a screw up

black people in USA just vote obama, because of same skin color.

so it is back to africa tribe system. Politics does not matter, just tribe.

it is a sad election.

no results is a good result.

either obama wins and turn USA to a tribe system for his black brother
and mess it all up

or mccain win and palin screw up USA with her guns, bible and hockey stick.

the election is just doom and gloom reflecting the present economic situation.

The_Latest_H

Alfrescian
Loyal

Well, wait a minute: its fashion models for fashion magazines. Rolling Stones isn't a fashion magazine and neither are Time and Newsweek.

There's a lot of difference between the likes of Vogue, women's fashion magazines and serious magazines like Time and Newsweek, which deals with mostly world affairs, and business. To use a opinion on fashion models not making the grade in a fashion magazine, to state your case for Time and Newsweek is not just misleading, but is blatantly wrong as well.

It shows up your case that it is empty of reason. All you have now are fumes, and you are laughably, using it as reasons still. Your game has been shown up fella.

The_Latest_H

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let me repeat. If u gonna get someone to be CEO of a company, would u wanna choose someone who has fuck up speech pattern??? WOULD U?

You are NOT answering my question on why McCain is even worse as a speaker than Obama. You can't refute video evidence mate. McCain did bomb the speech in front of a handful of supporters in Kenner, Louisiana. To see you struggle to answer and then try to change the subject sums up your abject attempt to further justify why Obama cannot be President.

Let's face it, like the other guy who insist that McCain can win and win by a large margin, despite current evidence, your case is running on fumes. To see you struggle for answers only increases my sympathy for you.

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mccain don't consistently screw up in his speech. OBAMA GOES 'ERRRRR....AND.....ER.....ANDD....ER.....' EVERY TIME I SWITCH ON THE TV AND HE'S ON IT. MOST OF THE TIME HE JUST SPEAK LIKE THAT!

TO DENY OBAMA HAS A SCREW UP SPEECH PATTERN, THATS FUCKING DELUSIONAL!

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have utmost sympathy for those people, whether its the americans or sporeans, to go ga ga over a guy who has screw up speech pattern! Its fucking pathetic they are in such denial mode!

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Would u wanna get a person with screw up speech pattern to be teacher of your kid? Would u wanna get a person with screw up speech pattern to be ceo of a company?? If the answer is no, then why the hell is obama who always go 'er.....and.....er....and....' running for this election?? Fucking moronic this world is going.