• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Mccain will become the next President of the USA.

angry_one

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyone read the latest revelation that $250,000 US has been spent on dress Palin up for her rallies? She even bought $200+ baby shoes for her daughter's illegitimate baby!

chupacabra

Alfrescian
Loyal
But a SPG is not even white. Obama is actually half-white. He had a white mother, and two maternal white grandparents isn't it?

I'm just saying that a white guy might go after or even marry an spg, but he still yearns for commonality in his own race. That is why alot of mixed marriages failed once an spg and a white man moves back to his country.

eeoror88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aiyah ... all can argue until the cows come home lah.

As I have said earlier from the start, McCain and Palin can never win because their "Ci Sun Bark Jee" clashes. Period !

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
I do not think one can be dumb and be governor of Alaska. Don't exxagerate.

Alaska is almost a country on its own. Russia is the dumb one for selling it.

Alaska with a size of 1,530,699 sq kms, is approximately one-sixth of the USA, and more than twice the size of Texas, the next largest state, but has only a population of 620,000.

I repeat, Pailin is not only dumb, but a bonehead!

For all the blunders she made during her 1st interview with CBS anchorwoman Katie Couric, GOP campaign strategists do not permit her to be interviewed again.

No Americans with average intelligence will accept her to be Vice-President of the US of A, a heat-beat from being the Presidency.

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

In terms of size, Alsaka is certainly bigger than many countries. But it only has about 650,000 people, is mostly too cold to farm and too mountainous to build roads. Anchorage is not accessible by road.

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Anyone read the latest revelation that $250,000 US has been spent on dress Palin up for her rallies? She even bought $200+ baby shoes for her daughter's illegitimate baby!
Forgive the woman - she is trying to save the retail industry in Alaska.

The_Latest_H

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm just saying that a white guy might go after or even marry an spg, but he still yearns for commonality in his own race. That is why alot of mixed marriages failed once an spg and a white man moves back to his country.

Well, I hope you aren't insulting Obama's late parents. Because even if the marriage of Obama's parents ended in divorce, Obama wasn't at fault. And now as Obama's married to a South side black, I believe most blacks in the US support Obama strongly. He has 90% plus support in the black community.

So I don't believe you can claim he isn't black enough. After all, he has won both almost all-white districts and all-black districts during his primaries, and also now in the opinion polls.

The_Latest_H

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are dead wrong. Alot of magazine publishers are reluctant to put a black person on its cover due to poor sales. Haven't you noticed out of a whole year how many non-whites are on the cover of popular magazines?

Would you buy HER WORLD if the cover featured an Indian? Be honest.

Well, I have seen Kanye West and Jay Z on the cover of Rolling Stones a dozen times over the years, and I don't see a lot of whites NOT buying Rolling Stones.

And how about Time and Newsweek? They have Asians, blacks and latinos on the cover, and I don't see their sales suffering. I just think you got this old concept in your mind that everything, no matter what happens, will always remain in that manner, black-and-white.

Even if time progresses, and society gradually changes, you're still set in that mindset that leads you to believe that everyone is racist unless they prove it, and everyone's for experience, unless they say otherwise.

No-one needs to be dumb to be an Alaskan Governor. Having said that, its probably easier to become the governor of Alaska, than becoming a governor of California, or of North Carolina, or of New York, or of Illinois.

So it must be looked upon in that context.

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal

bonehead_0.jpg

Americans are less and less convinced she is worthy to serve as the country's
number two leader, according to a national poll on Wednesday. -- PHOTO: AFP

Bonehead & dumb Pailin is a burden to the GOP

23rd October 2008

WASHINGTON - THE embarrassing price tag of her campaign wardrobe and her blooper about the job description of US vice president confirm what recent polls say: Mrs Sarah Palin is a burden to the Republican presidential ticket.

Seven weeks after Mr John McCain picked her as his running mate, getting a sharp boost to his White House effort, Americans are less and less convinced she is worthy to serve as the country's number two leader.

In a Wall Street Journal/NBC News poll out Wednesday that puts McCain 10 points behind his Democratic rival Barack Obama, 55 per cent of respondents and potential voters said they believed that Mrs Palin is not cut out to be vice president.

Even more troubling, many Republican voters unhappy with the Alaska governor are seeing their misgivings confirmed, above all with the 'troopergate' scandal, in which the governor is being investigated for alleged abuse of power in trying to get her ex-brother-in-law fired from the Alaska state police force.

She faces a second probe this week over whether she violated ethics rules in the affair.

A spokesman said 44-year-old Palin requested this subsequent inquiry, branding the first probe a 'political witch-hunt'.

On Wednesday, Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice declined to talk about Mrs Palin during a debate about women in power in Long Beach, California, and became visibly tense when she was asked to comment about her.

The Politico website caused a stir by publishing financial records of the Republican National Committee showing it has spent more than US$150,000 on clothes for Mr Palin since she was picked by Mr McCain at the end of August.

McCain-Palin campaign spokeswoman Tracey Schmitt slammed the media for focusing on 'pantsuits and blouses' at such a difficult time for the country, and said: 'it was always the intent that the clothing go to a charitable purpose after the campaign.'

Mrs Palin's answers in debates and interviews and her quirky expressions and body language have been grist for humorists and imitators like comedian Tina Fey, who has turned her antics into a weekly happening on the 'Saturday Night Live' comedy show watched by record audiences.

Mrs Palin, however, rolled with the punch and last Saturday confronted her imitator in a live broadcast, showcasing her self-deprecating humor.

But then on Monday, Mrs Palin bared her lack of political knowledge when she was asked about the functions of a vice president during an interview with a Colorado television station.

'A vice president has a really great job because not only are they there to support the president's agenda, they're there like the team member, the teammate to the president,' Mrs Palin said.

'But also, they're in charge of the United States Senate, so if they want to they can really get in there with the senators and make a lot of good policy changes,' she added, in comments that contradicted the separation-of-powers principle enshrined in the US constitution.

The US vice president cannot participate in congressional debates, but does have the right to cast the tie-breaking vote as Senate president.

Despite her glaring drawbacks, Mr McCain continues to present Mrs Palin at campaign rallies as a good potential vice president, stressing that he had no doubts she would be a valuable asset in his campaign goal of cleaning Washington of political corruption.

But even staunch Republicans remain unconvinced.

Mr Ken Adelman, a Republican hawk who served in top diplomatic and defence posts for presidents Gerald Ford, Ronald Reagan and George H.W. Bush, wrote in the New Yorker magazine that Mr McCain's choice of Mrs Palin for vice president made him switch sides and he now supports Mr Obama for president.

Former secretary of state Colin Powell, a Republican and military general who has also served as chairman of the joint chiefs of staff, on Sunday endorsed Mr Obama and said of Mrs Palin: 'I don't believe she is ready to be president of the United States, which is the job of the vice president.'

And former president Bush's main speechwriter, Christopher Buckley, a prominent conservative, announced this month he was abandoning support for Mr McCain for several reasons, the last of which 'was the Palin nomination. What on earth can he have been thinking?' -- AFP

chupacabra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Alaska with a size of 1,530,699 sq kms, is approximately one-sixth of the USA, and more than twice the size of Texas, the next largest state, but has only a population of 620,000.

I repeat, Pailin is not only dumb, but a bonehead!

For all the blunders she made during her 1st interview with CBS anchorwoman Katie Couric, GOP campaign strategists do not permit her to be interviewed again.

No Americans with average intelligence will accept her to be Vice-President of the US of A, a heat-beat from being the Presidency.

Do you know what those 650 000 means? Alaska are made up of people who choose to live in a god forsaken land. These are not easy people to govern. They do not belong to the castrated sinkee breed. Ha ha ha.

Anyway I hope Obama wins for your sake bro. Don't get too stress up about it.

Merl Haggard

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Old fart McCain has no chance at all! I believe Obama will walk away with a landslide victory.

God bless Barrack Obama, his family and people of America.

chupacabra

Alfrescian
Loyal
H, like I said to bro soikee, Alaska is a place where people choose to be wild and free. These people are not easy to govern. The authority figures are less visible in Alaska and therefore holding a leader of a community post is far more difficult than it may seems.

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hopefully he can, cos that Ohlulubama only know how to kpkb :biggrin:

i don't like that ohlulubama. he speak like a retard.

his speech pattern:

'er..................and................er...................and.............er..............annnnnnnnnd..........er.......'

damn jialat if america choose him as president.

i don't know why some people just go ga ga over that ohlulu chap.

Last edited:

pfingo

Alfrescian
Loyal
i dun understand y ppl find it hard to swallow that america is NOT ready for a black or woman president

whether it is good for america is besides the point, the point is McCain will surely walk away as the next president

The_Latest_H

Alfrescian
Loyal
John McCain would have much chance in being elected as President as he would have much will to learn how to surf online, use a Blackberry and send emails- and even start understanding economics.

As I said, its very difficult for anyone to be elected at a time when one's part of the incumbent party that has screwed up on the economic front, and one which has supported President Bush's policies which led to the current uproar.

I mean, if we were back in 1992, would you still believe Bush Sr could still be elected, on account of incumbency, despite his bad performance on the economical front?

Or how about in 1980, when Carter was in trouble because of runaway inflation and the Iranian hostage crisis? Or in 1933, when President Hoover was so unpopular that FDR was almost gonna win it? American history has proven that to be so, that the people, by a majority, will throw out the incumbent party which cause the recession.

Unless there's an act of God, the Almightly One, McCain is losing simply because he's an extension of the Republican party, and a symbol of the failed policies that McCain supported during the Bush years.

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
so the american loath the republican to the extend they dont mind vote for a democrat who speaks like a retard??

good luck to the americans.

Last edited:

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
if u are a soldier, would u want your commanding officer to speak like this, "er.......and.....er........and....." ???

so how could the americans tolerate that kind of speech pattern in a presidential candidate then?? because mccain is a repulican?

this world is getting weirder each day...

chupacabra

Alfrescian
Loyal

shockshiok

Alfrescian
Loyal

Perhaps Russia regrets selling Alaska.

But the fact is Palin is a moron. A sportscaster turned mayor of a small american town of 10,000 does not make you a smart person. There are only 650,000 people in all of Alaska - 97% of whom are white rednecks. Look at what she did to her town of Wasilla. She issued Muni bonds and now they are in debt. To quote her: "I said thanks but no thanks to that bridge to nowhere" was a lie. She took the money and spent it. Her daughter is 17 and having an illegitimate child. She refuses to allow people to have abortions for any reason, even if the woman was raped or for her own health - by proudly showing her own child with down syndrome. in her own town in Alaska woman who were raped were forced to pay for tests to prosecute. oh and her foreign policy experience? She says she can see Russia from Alaska. Problem is she has never been to the island where they can actually see Russia.

her interviews are a disaster - and she does not even have a passport! Last but not least she has been found guilty of firing her ex-brother in law at the request of her sister and her own husband has been linked to a movement advocating Alaska's independence from the US. she is facing a second round of embarrassing depositions Friday about this case. McCain is an idiot for choosing her.

And her refusal to do interviews clearly reflect the McCain campaign has her locked up the way the Republicans have locked up Dick Cheney. If her $400 Kawasaki Glasses and expensive shoes are enough to fool stupid moose killer rednecks in Alaska, most of America is much smarter than that.

Americans who are not redneck and stupid CANT STAND Palin.

She is the white trash vote.