• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Massive MRT breakdown but Minister Chee is missing. Many low SES O level and A level students have been severely affected

GUDANGARAM

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pls be kind to our scholars. They go to the field to help now

1727260719012.jpeg

GUDANGARAM

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tomorrow I will write to ministers to increase gst to 20% so that government will have sufficient fund to increase pay to ministers to avoid train disasters

dr.wailing

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sinkapore not making it. They repair escalators during day time sometimes peak hours. Worst than HK or other 3rd world.

Totally agree.

My friends and I usually avoid taking the MRT during peak hours.

And to think that they even put out plenty of posters not too long ago to proudly tell dumb sinkies that they are "Working On It". All talk, no action.

MRT's posters are not misleading people.

By "Working On It" MRT is subtly telling commuters to expect breakdowns at any time of day.

one day after iswaran pleaded guilty, major mrt breakdown

Not that you mentioned it, is that pure coincidence?

Tomorrow I will write to ministers to increase gst to 20% so that government will have sufficient fund to increase pay to ministers to avoid train disasters

Totally agree.

Sinkies are totally fcuk.

In a proper world, Chee Bai will sacked or apologise to low SES Sinkies who will stone him. In PAP worl, the mechanics will get sacked while Chee gets an increase in salary.

Japan and South Korea are the proper world.