• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Massive MRT breakdown but Minister Chee is missing. Many low SES O level and A level students have been severely affected

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
IMG_20240926_210917.jpg

A rare chance to walk on the track
What happened to the pmd and the wheelchair?

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chee By Tat needs to bow, apologise and step down immeidately. First, the airplane turbulance causing several injuries. then the oil spills covering miles along our shore, then they screwed up the "SimplyGo" card, now massive train disruption that build up more crowds along the WEST lines. This person in charge can hide, but he cannot escape being responsible. The ministers are paid 100x more than average Sinkies, and we expect perfection under the ministry they in charge.
Actually the whole Senior mgt of SMRT needs to be sack

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN the good thing about mrt breakdown (for people like me that doesn't need to go work) is that I get free rides :biggrin:
Today I noticed I was not charged when I took a train from red line to jurong east (to go Jem Westgate and partly to hunt for gansiokbin :roflmao: KNN KNN

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN the good thing about mrt breakdown (for people like me that doesn't need to go work) is that I get free rides :biggrin:
Today I noticed I was not charged when I took a train from red line to jurong east (to go Jem Westgate and partly to hunt for gansiokbin :roflmao: KNN KNN
All these free rides n buses will be made up for soon ... pap will keep quiet about fares increase this year...after the next erection..they will make up for lost time