• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Many Loser Old Farts Need work to Survive after retirement, can find low SES jobs!

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think depend on individual situation.
Doesn't mean work in low ses job is Xia suay. Human are by nature born to work in different nature or else is sort of useless in the society.
I'm also retired and work in a low ses job.
Important is I do not like the concept of "under someone". This matters a lot to me at this stage of life. I get paid for the hours I'm working. That someone has to respect me for my work and I respect them in return or else I will fuck them upside down and show them my bank account.
Wah! Uncle u really got principles,don't have to bow down to the $$$. Salute !:cool:

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wah! Uncle u really got principles,don't have to bow down to the $$$. Salute !:cool:

Many sinkees got to suffer in silence or shame just for the 3 meals.
I know a Sinkie bu at previous fulltime job, in her 40s single, and need to take care of her aged mum. Her manager fucked her everyday for her non acceptance work done but she is able to tolerate the abuse. The fucking is like ns recruit style kind and happen daily in front of many workers.
I pity her but at the same time I'm impressed by her never give up attitude and resilience.

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
I know a Sinkie bu at previous fulltime job, in her 40s single, and need to take care of her aged mum. Her mer fucked her everyday for her non acceptance work done but she is able to tolerate the abuse. The fucking is like ns recruit style kind and happen daily in front of many workers.
I pity her but at the same time I'm impressed by her never give up attitude and resilience.
She got numbed already and immune by this constant NS tekan.Some said go believe in a religion to cool down your anger n to learn to have tolerance.So many tolerate tolerate,see so many injustices and still tolerate as we believed in cooperation n consultation and not confrontation n violence in a civilised society.
Yes ,we need to have tolerance to survive in this dog-eat-dog society. What about those who tolerate tolerate until cannot tolerate anymore ?

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
She got numbed already and immune by this constant NS tekan.Some said go believe in a religion to cool down your anger n to learn to have tolerance.So many tolerate tolerate,see so many injustices and still tolerate as we believed in cooperation n consultation and not confrontation n violence in a civilised society.
Yes ,we need to have tolerance to survive in this dog-eat-dog society. What about those who tolerate tolerate until cannot tolerate anymore ?
It is Confusian Style 爱的教育

Leemember, we ARE in GOOD HANDs :smile:

Bad New Brown

Alfrescian
Loyal
I know a Sinkie bu at previous fulltime job, in her 40s single, and need to take care of her aged mum. Her manager fucked her everyday for her non acceptance work done but she is able to tolerate the abuse. The fucking is like ns recruit style kind and happen daily in front of many workers.

She finds a right time to give her resignation letter and fark her manager back :devilish:

In life, if we don't owe anyone anything no need to scare :sneaky:

Bad New Brown

Alfrescian
Loyal

Whatever happen we must always look after health and well-being so that we can always fight for another day :thumbsup:

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sbfuncker ish Keeper of special secret code :smile:
1000028479.jpg

Sbuncle can,so can u.

Last edited:

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
She finds a right time to give her resignation letter and fark her manager back :devilish:

In life, if we don't owe anyone anything no need to scare :sneaky:
But many many need to pay credit card bipl, mortage, insurance every month end...

Worse of all, they dun have Secret Code like SBFUncle to earn some side incum

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
They die die refuse to release the 'money' to you, what can you do? Sue them? Raid the nearest CPF building? :rolleyes:

I've only contributed to CPF for only 4 years. And everything was dumped into the flat. As a self-employed, I still owe them close to $125K of Medisave, which I'm only paying $50 every month.

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal

Many old farts in neighborhood kopitiams also like to boast about their secret concoctions that can make them 一夜七次狼.

They like to share pics of some Viet ladies and young ATB they fuck.

But when asked by their audience the recipes for the secret concoctions, they say it's very complicated TCM concoctions cannot share one.

Just take them as Cock Tease can liao. 不必太認真。

jurongkechil

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many old farts in neighborhood kopitiams also like to boast about their secret concoctions that can make them 一夜七次狼.

They like to share pics of some Viet ladies and young ATB they fuck.

But when asked by their audience the recipes for the secret concoctions, they say it's very complicated TCM concoctions cannot share one.

Just take them as Cock Tease can liao. 不必太認真。
Sbuncle is real. He so many winning ticket photo.

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think if he lowered his expectations and onboarded as a phv/taxi driver, it will only take 2 months and not 2 farkin' years!

Bad New Brown

Alfrescian
Loyal
But many many need to pay credit card bipl, mortage, insurance every month end...

Except mortgage loan and foods are basic needs.

Other things like oversea holidays, restaurants and expensive clothing are not needed at all :thumbsdown: