• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Many Loser Old Farts Need work to Survive after retirement, can find low SES jobs!

Bad New Brown

Alfrescian
Loyal
The basic healthcare sum now 2024 is $71,500.

If your medisave hit the maximum, the monthly contribution will then enter into your special accounts :biggrin:

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
The basic healthcare sum now 2024 is $71,500.

If your medisave hit the maximum, the monthly contribution will then enter into your special accounts :biggrin:
Quite hard to hit the cap if our salary is not high. While I was still working, I can only hit the cap and allowing the yearly MA interest to overflow to OA.
But once I stopped working, this will not happen anymore.

Bad New Brown

Alfrescian
Loyal
Quite hard to hit the cap if our salary is not high. While I was still working, I can only hit the cap and allowing the yearly MA interest to overflow to OA.
But once I stopped working, this will not happen anymore.

Ya bro in this country, I don't have many options but to continue to work here. It is not easy to find a job in overseas.

When I am young, I don't find CPF savings is important :speechless:

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ya bro in this country, I don't have many options but to continue to work here. It is not easy to find a job in overseas.

When I am young, I don't find CPF savings is important :speechless:

Instead of thinking of having or finding "a job", you should consider seeking opportunities to make money.

Bad New Brown

Alfrescian
Loyal
Instead of thinking of having or finding "a job", you should consider seeking opportunities to make money.

Not easy to seek opportunities to make money.

A job can provides a salary, CPF contribution, annual leaves and medical leaves.

If one is lucky can find a good rich paymaster that provide u a long-term stable relax job, life will be good :thumbsup:

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not easy to seek opportunities to make money.

A job can provides a salary, CPF contribution, annual leaves and medical leaves.

If one is lucky can find a good rich paymaster that provide u a long-term stable relax job, life will be good :thumbsup:
Agree with this. Is not easy to be self employed. There are heavy risk involved.
Best is to be able to find a relax job with good pay masters.
I was able to do that for the past 20years, super relax job although my salary stay put at around 50k p.a I saved near to 100% of it, and thus I could retire when the job was no longer relaxing. I already expected this to happen down the road that one day my luck will run out with relax job :o-o: