• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

MAKE MALAYSIA GREAT AGAIN: Malaysia tekan Singaporeans

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal

Vehicle entry permits mandatory for Singapore vehicles entering Malaysia from Oct 1​

The VEP has been implemented since 2019 but has not been enforced, says Transport Minister Anthony Loke.
https://www.channelnewsasia.com/asi...-vep-singapore-october-1-anthony-loke-4367976

KUALA LUMPUR: Malaysia will require all foreign-registered vehicles entering the country by land from Singapore to use vehicle entry permits (VEPs) from Oct 1, said Malaysian Transport Minister Anthony Loke.

Action will be taken against any foreign motor vehicle without a VEP entering or in Malaysia from that date, he said at a press conference on Tuesday (May 28). Anyone found guilty of the offence can be fined up to RM2,000 (US$425) or jailed for up to six months.

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
so ugly, KNN my VEP label from five years ago already rotted

image-150.png

GUDANGARAM

Alfrescian
Loyal
Time to stop retards from pumping cheap petrol that does not belong to them
I got a colleague who goes to Malaysia every weekend and he told me that he never pump petrol in Singapore as he drives to Malaysia every weekend, so his car is always 3 quarter tank full

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Malaysia government should not allow Singapore registered vehicles to pump petrol in Malaysia, 200% petrol tax should imposed like Singapore does
I believe there are notices plastered at all pumps stating foreign cars are entitled to buy ron 97 only. But nobody bothers.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
What is the purpose of such installation? I dun understand. Just to get money?
The VEP will enable the government to track foreign vehicles that enter or leave the country, he said. “When they leave, if they have any summonses, they will have to settle them before they are allowed to leave.”

Those entering from the North like Thailand, no need. Why har?

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Diesel subsidies will be removed maybe by June. And based from reaction to that, petrol Ron 95 to follow suit.

nabeifuckpap

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fucking coolie gene Sinkies are very obedient and will do whatever PAP says ie bend down and be arse fucked. Great that Mudland will do the same to them.
100% agreed if PAP no more next election their supporters become brainless retards waiting for the next big thing to tell them what to do

nabeifuckpap

Alfrescian
Loyal
very soon, the whole world will fuck these coolie genes. Cheebais only know how to vax so they can throng the malls and fuck their food.
Eat cheap hawker food 3 meals daily no creativity no innovation only know how to listen to government this is the quality of local born sinkies today

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
they should thank us for pumping their V-power and RON97. Petrol pumps do make money from these sales and government gets some tax receipts.

Imagine Singapore cars don't pump petrol in Malaysia, JB's GDP will drop overnight.