• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Mad Hatter's Gahmen Bows To Islamophobic Kafirs' Demand To Kick Out Good Keling Preacher!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
colin-pr-15.jpg

KUALA LUMPUR - The Malaysian government will seek to force controversial Muslim preacher Zakir Naik out of the country, after his incendiary attacks on minorities last week fuelled criticism of its refusal to deport the fugitive Indian televangelist.

The Straits Times understands that the Malaysian Cabinet agreed on Wednesday (Aug 14) that Dr Zakir - who was granted permanent residence by the ousted Barisan Nasional administration - should leave.

https://www.straitstimes.com/asia/se-asia/malaysia-to-show-india-born-muslim-preacher-the-door-after-attacks-on-chinese-indians

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal

Politicians and ministers have joined in a chorus calling for the deportation of Malaysia’s permanent resident and preacher Dr Zakir Naik after his alleged “racially-charged” remarks. See what he had actually said in a talk in Kota Baru, Kelantan on Aug 8.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Zakir Naik is an imbecile.

His fanboys too, are imbeciles.

But I'm pleasantly surprised that Dr M's regime has the cojones to kick out that vermin. Malaysia is a Muslim country after all.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Zakir Naik is an imbecile.

His fanboys too, are imbeciles.

But I'm pleasantly surprised that Dr M's regime has the cojones to kick out that vermin. Malaysia is a Muslim country after all.

isn't he a hero of the mudslimes? Till now all the resident mudslime members have kept quiet,,,,such a peaceful people indeed

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
what a loser. anybody who preaches hate backed up by self-made "facts" should go and live in a hole. If I'm a Muslim, I will go and tell him off myself.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Indians were in malay archipelago more than 1000 years ago. Its their custom, tradition that is being practised by malays today. Chinese guest came and brought their filthy culture with them. Massage, gambling, prostitution, drinking., cheating, spitting,......Whtever sins you can think of, came with these guests.

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Indians were in malay archipelago more than 1000 years ago. Its their custom, tradition that is being practised by malays today. Chinese guest came and brought their filthy culture with them. Massage, gambling, prostitution, drinking., cheating, spitting,......Whtever sins you can think of, came with these guests.
oi! massage is a sin meh? :mad:

and since when chinese are the biggest drinkers? no race has monopoly on teetotaling.

ok. the rest I have to give in. :laugh:

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
come to think of it. as a fellow indian muslim, how do you feel/what is your opinion about this twit specifically?

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
And Indian culture is raping?

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Funny no comments from the mudslimes about how 'un-islamic' he is..but of course all mudslimes agree with him...and support him....tat why the sound of silence from mudslimes is deafening

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Funny no comments from the mudslimes about how 'un-islamic' he is..but of course all mudslimes agree with him...and support him....tat why the sound of silence from mudslimes is deafening

The moslems are better known for jihadism than they are for being intelligent. Just look at the number of morons who think the PAS party preachers are saints and wisemen.