• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Mad Hatter Declares Jihad Against Evil Muuds! Thinking Of Joining Forces With Faggot & DAP Again!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
1667907273392.png

KUALA LUMPUR: At age 97, veteran Malaysia leader Mahathir Mohamad said he was determined to fight one final election to oust a government he said was led by "criminals", even if it could mean teaming up once again with long-time rival Anwar Ibrahim.

Mahathir, who served Malaysia for more than two decades in two stints as prime minister, is leading one of several opposition coalitions looking to unseat the graft-tainted Barisan Nasional - led by incumbent premier Ismail Sabri Yaakob - in an election on Nov 19.

In the previous polls in 2018, Mahathir came out of retirement and joined forces with Anwar to oust the Barisan government as it faced corruption allegations over the multibillion-dollar 1MDB scandal.

Mahathir promised to hand over the reins to Anwar but their multi-ethnic coalition collapsed in just 22 months due to infighting, paving the way for Barisan, led by Malay nationalist party UMNO, to return to power as part of another alliance.

Analysts say the votes of the country's majority ethnic Malays are expected to be split in the coming election between various Malay-centric parties that have emerged amidst the turmoil, including Mahathir's.

In what he said would likely be his final election foray, Mahathir vowed to fight "against bad Malays, criminal Malays … against the Malays who had destroyed this country".

Several UMNO leaders are facing graft charges brought against them by Mahathir's administration, including former Prime Minister Najib Razak, who was jailed for 12 years after being found guilty in September in a case linked to 1MDB. Najib denied wrongdoing.

Race and religion are divisive issues in multi-racial Malaysia, where ethnic Chinese and Indian minorities form a third of the electorate.

Opinion polls suggest the election will be tightly contested with no single party or bloc likely able to win a simple majority.

Mahathir said he would not work with UMNO, citing corruption allegations against the party he once dominated.

But he did not dismiss the possibility of working with Anwar's alliance
, although he said the parties would need to have a discussion on who would be premier after the election.

"We don't agree that any one person should, even before the results come in, claim that he is the candidate for prime minister," Mahathir said.

Anwar in an interview with Reuters last week ruled out working with Mahathir and other coalitions, citing "fundamental differences".

The pair's rivalry has dominated Malaysian politics for decades, after Mahathir as premier sacked and jailed his then-deputy Anwar in 1998, accusing him of sodomy and corruption.

Anwar was released in 2004, rising to become opposition leader, but was re-imprisoned in 2015 on another sodomy charge, and has consistently said that all the accusations against him were politically motivated. He was pardoned in 2018 after the election win that removed UMNO from power for the first time in Malaysia's post-colonial history.

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/asi...-malaysia-election-ge15-anwar-ibrahim-3053496

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
This bastard can never be trusted. I remember during GE14, his party (coalition with Anwar) had committed to numerous manifestoes. Eventually when they won the election, he backtracked his words by saying those manifestoes were made because they had never expected to win the election. WTF? So, indirectly, he was trying to say that since his party did not expect to win, so they can just tricked his electorates by anyhow making empty promises.

countryman

Alfrescian
Loyal
But really hats off to him... @97 he's still able to walk n climb stairs without aid.. Most remarkable thing is his fxxking mind is still so lucid!

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Will Anwar want to work with him? Me thinks madhatter is already sidelined n irrelevant...this is his begging for help

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Will Anwar want to work with him? Me thinks madhatter is already sidelined n irrelevant...this is his begging for help

Depends on how desperate anwar wants to win. His anus is already used to getting sodomized, with some recent encounters at jiuhu Sheraton hotel.

rodent2005

Alfrescian
Loyal
If sodomy is so unacceptable, why does Mahathir want to work with Anwar? If Anwar was charged with sodomy for political reasons, why does he want to work with Mahathir?

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
The truth was way back in 2018, data already forecasted a PH victory and dr m realised this.

The young pkr members were against dr m joining as they did not require his services, but the PH leaders were not convinced they could win without dr m's help to get the malay votes.

Dr m knew PH was going to win without him. He joined them to sabotaged their reformist policies. The rest is history,

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
In what he said would likely be his final election foray, Mahathir vowed to fight "against bad Malays, criminal Malays … against the Malays who had destroyed this country".
The truth is, everytime umno and dr m came up with a brilliant strategy to boost malay participation in the economy, the nation's growth slowed.
National cars stopped international car makers from manufacturing in the country. Toyota, hyundai, honda wanted to set up asean hubs but were denied. So they go to thailand or Indonesia.

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This bastard can never be trusted. I remember during GE14, his party (coalition with Anwar) had committed to numerous manifestoes. Eventually when they won the election, he backtracked his words by saying those manifestoes were made because they had never expected to win the election. WTF? So, indirectly, he was trying to say that since his party did not expect to win, so they can just tricked his electorates by anyhow making empty promises.
This is classic flip prata move.

countryman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can always try to do that. Would be interesting to see how the chinks were slaughtered in Indonesia, happening in Malaysia.
That's true, the chinks hardly resort to violence n killings unlike muuds resorting to violence n rioting when things are not in their way. LOL
For me I'm happy the way it is now with the muuds running boleh land! Cos the neighbour will always be on top... LOL

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's true, the chinks hardly resort to violence n killings unlike muuds resorting to violence n rioting when things are not in their way. LOL
For me I'm happy the way it is now with the muuds running boleh land! Cos the neighbour will always be on top... LOL
You're daft to not know that throughout the ages, chinks have been killing their own and until lately have been doing it to the tibetens and Uighurs.

countryman

Alfrescian
Loyal
You're daft to not know that throughout the ages, chinks have been killing their own and until lately have been doing it to the tibetens and Uighurs.
You're the daft one here. Please don't stray off course! Why Tibetans n Uighurs in the picture now?
The topic here is about muudland !

Last edited:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
There were no riots in areas where Malays are majority and chinese are small in in numbers.
The riots occurred typically in the capital due to political ploy. Never in rural areas or cities in malay majority states.

countryman

Alfrescian
Loyal
There were no riots in areas where Malays are majority and chinese are small in in numbers.
The riots occurred typically in the capital due to political ploy. Never in rural areas or cities in malay majority states.
Why tell me? U should be saying this to Loofydralb, he's the one talking about chinks being slaughtered in Boleh land n Indon land... :wink: