• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.
Status
Not open for further replies.

aangsc

Alfrescian
Loyal
...mine is a weekend place with no plans for TV some more haha...don't really plan to spend so much oso.
get ready some weekends cleaner as well, can be tiring to do that every weekends. Make sure minimum gap at windows and doors to minimize dust getting in.I rent my out after one hard year of weekend cleaning and sad that I can't enjoy the place on holidays and wkends now.

Last edited:

cathylmg

Alfrescian
Loyal
great!!...my RM100K is max...will reckon spending below RM75K all in...mine is a weekend place with no plans for TV some more haha...don't really plan to spend so much oso.

Can save a lot if you DIY. Ikea is a good place to start with. :smile:

yonglip

Alfrescian
Loyal
Alright, fresh from the oven. Coastal Highway is 80% completed. link

understand from the JB chinese forum perling/bukit indah interchange usable already...from CIQ to Perling/Bukit Indah estimated to be just 5min at 80km/hr...any bros can verify this. if true, this is a real catalyst for further growth in the area!!

yonglip

Alfrescian
Loyal
get ready some weekends cleaner as well, can be tiring to do that every weekends. Make sure minimum gap at windows and doors to minimize dust getting in.I rent my out after one hard year of weekend cleaning and sad that I can't enjoy the place on holidays and wkends now.

thanks for the heads up bro....

care to share your rental yield currently?

abugumgum

Alfrescian
Loyal
From Danga Bay / Tun Abdul Razak Interchange to Bukit Indah Interchange, yes about 5 mins at 80/90 km/h confirmed.

understand from the JB chinese forum perling/bukit indah interchange usable already...from CIQ to Perling/Bukit Indah estimated to be just 5min at 80km/hr...any bros can verify this. if true, this is a real catalyst for further growth in the area!!

aangsc

Alfrescian
Loyal
thanks for the heads up bro....care to share your rental yield currently?
more than 5%. I am fine as long as it covers my monthly installment plus some left over to do repair after lease expired.Hopefully it work out when time to retire. Do miss the place especially after rain , it kind of fresh and green all around.

Narmi

Alfrescian
Loyal
From Danga Bay / Tun Abdul Razak Interchange to Bukit Indah Interchange, yes about 5 mins at 80/90 km/h confirmed.

I double confirmed :smile: . I used it on Sunday was pleasant n smooth no jam. However just some advice to all bros and sis here just to be careful as it seems there is unhappiness fr the residents along the highway. Can see quite prominent banner with capital letters in Malay (on the left side if going towards BI) in front of a row of houses directly facing the new hiway. It said "BAHU
JALAN HAK KAMI!". Could be directed at the road developer but who knows they may vent their frustration on us. Just be careful and try not to stop near the immediate area of the banner.

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I double confirmed :smile: . I used it on Sunday was pleasant n smooth no jam. However just some advice to all bros and sis here just to be careful as it seems there is unhappiness fr the residents along the highway. Can see quite prominent banner with capital letters in Malay (on the left side if going towards BI) in front of a row of houses directly facing the new hiway. It said "BAHU
JALAN HAK KAMI!". Could be directed at the road developer but who knows they may vent their frustration on us. Just be careful and try not to stop near the immediate area of the banner.

Actually how to go to this coastal highway? Where is the entrance and exit of coastal highway if travelling from causeway to Bukit indah?

Last edited:

yonglip

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hooray on the highway!...SWEET!

Hopefully over time, the unhappy residents will get over it...can understand their frustration...no one wants to wake up one day to see a highway built so close to one's bedroom.

Narmi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually how to go to this coastal highway? Where is the entrance and exit of coastal highway if travelling from causeway to Bukit indah?

Hi gin

If we are talking bout d same hiway the route i took fr ciq was to go towards danga bay passing by the general hospital, the sultan palace.. quite straight forward. They have signages. Be careful tho when driving cos not fully opened tho motorists can use already.

Narmi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi

Any tried and tested way to get rid of ants from the kitchen cabinet without resorting to insecticide?

Narmi

Alfrescian
Loyal
bros can catch a glimpse of the coastal highway from this very latest youtube vid...someone posted one.
in the last sec of the vid, can in fact see the sky suite at bukit indah...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyHC8oBW2bI

Bro yonglip

Thanks for the link.. Its triple confirmed that its the right hiway we are referring to and i took a drive on it last sunday :smile: ...it seems now perling n BI is becoming more accessible. Faster route tho not necessarily nearer. Best thing can avoid the frequent jams near the angsana plaza area there

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi gin

If we are talking bout d same hiway the route i took fr ciq was to go towards danga bay passing by the general hospital, the sultan palace.. quite straight forward. They have signages. Be careful tho when driving cos not fully opened tho motorists can use already.

Hi Narmi, thanks for the info. Will try out this route one of these days!

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
The other thing to update, today i went with an Italian bro to a few places, well brought him to 9 places including East Ledang, HH, etc. He loved EL especially but was disappointed in the end. This was as:

1. EL = No Bungalows or Semi-Ds left
2. Nusa Duta = No clusters or Semi-Ds left (Cluster show house closed)
3. Nusa Idaman = No more terraces, Semi-D starts at 800k RM

HH and EL both had quite a few visitors today.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Seems some of my updates are not going through somehow. Weird.

Anyway, wanted to update that we went through 1st link on Friday and took the coastal highway by looping back at the U turn. Quite a sight as many folks were relaxing at the sea side. I should also add that we made the mistake of going in at 2.30am in the morning. Jammed pack. Only reached home at 4am.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
For bros who are into exotic animals like mongoose, snakes, iguana/lizards. There is a new shop (African Zone) right before reaching HH (on your left in the same row as the 88 coffeeshop)

Lots to see and lots to buy including skunks, prairie dogs(last one bought by a lady) and lots of hedgehogs. Good place to have a look, feels like a mini zoo.

Status
Not open for further replies.