• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Narmi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, better call them at their hotline 65586160 to check.
Did my change at the woodlands ind park E.. not found in my old street directory..
location is beside the new SSDC..

I called to check on pricing before I visit.. the member price is $38 & available on site..

Believe its valid for all tire range though subject to availability.. just changed on 27 Aug 2pm..

=)

Thanks avalon. Will check it out :smile:

Narmi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, better call them at their hotline 65586160 to check.
Did my change at the woodlands ind park E.. not found in my old street directory..
location is beside the new SSDC..

I called to check on pricing before I visit.. the member price is $38 & available on site..

Believe its valid for all tire range though subject to availability.. just changed on 27 Aug 2pm..

=)

Bro avalon

1 more qn the price is inclusive of everything? Ie gst/labour/installation/? Sorry had to ask u cos when i call the customer svc is ft and i dun understand her el and she dun understand mine hahha

Last edited:

Analytical Professor

Alfrescian
Loyal
U took link one or dua?

Friday i sent my kids in at 1pm. Came bk for some stuff n left spore again at 7pm via link dua....

Breeze....

Saturday....

Decided to take link dua while returning from sg to my at 330pm... Spore side no jam... But msia side almost 2km jam. Took about 1.5 hour to clear it.

Today dunno which link to take....

Im betting on link one though

Yesterday was really really really jammed! Left Tampines at 10pm, reach ST at 1.45am. There were at least 3 accidents from before Singapore custom all the way to NS highway. NS highway was smooth, but can't imagine those going towards Tebrau......it crazy manzzz!

Analytical Professor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bad at art bro...

Really bad...

So much so my beloved dad sent me to an art school to learn to draw n paint..
But i still cant make it.

My wife better at it tho. But cant ask her to paint lest u wanna write an eulogy for me..

Bro, if your base paint colour is white, try using single coat 1st..
painting double coat of white is only required if you can still see the original base paint..
pple usually use matt texture for interior walls unless walls has very smooth texture by plastering..
Try the 1st coat & decide for yourself.. my neighbour actually did his painting himself.. changed the colours a few times though..

Jogs1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Try the Coastal Highway this morning, took only 3 mins from EL to HH. Need to do abit detour coz exit from HH not ready yet, but it's good enough. Should be quite soon tat the road can open to public. Thump up!!

HH_lover

Alfrescian
Loyal
Try the Coastal Highway this morning, took only 3 mins from EL to HH. Need to do abit detour coz exit from HH not ready yet, but it's good enough. Should be quite soon tat the road can open to public. Thump up!!

This is exciting news! Can't wait...

Analytical Professor

Alfrescian
Loyal
My kids were surprised to see quite a few red lady fingers on the lady finger plant.

They excitedly bring me around to show me tomatoes, french beans, amongst others.

Imagine i met a CJ student who told me he does not know how a lady finger looks like.

Probably eaten it but dunno the name

Last edited:

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey can anyone kindly give a gauge of how much you spent doing up your brand new house, and your type of property and built up?

maxpark

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey can anyone kindly give a gauge of how much you spent doing up your brand new house, and your type of property and built up?

Not quite answering your question but... I'm targeting max budget M$500psf for full reno+furnishing my condo in two years time.

checkers

Alfrescian
Loyal
i understand that booking fee for a property is refundable if loan is not approved. Can the fee be refunded under any other conditions?

Jogs1

Alfrescian
Loyal
UM Land to launch serviced apartment in Nusajaya
By Bernama
Thursday, 25 August 2011 19:11

KUALA LUMPUR: United Malayan Land Bhd (UM Land) will launch its high-end serviced apartment and retail properties in Puteri Harbour in Nusajaya, Johor by October.

Its director (operations), Zulkifly Garib, said the 0.8-hectare project would be jointly developed with UEM Land Bhd on 50:50 basis. "The service apartment will have 164 units and the price ranges from RM600 and RM900 psf. The retail component, however, has been sold to a Khazanah Nasional Bhd’s unit for RM44 million," he said after the company's breaking of fast
event on Wednesday August 24.

Zulkifly said UM Land has a landbank of approximately 400ha and 120ha in Johor and Selangor respectively while in Kuala Lumpur it has several parcels with sizes of around two to four ha each.

He said for development in the vicinity of Kuala Lumpur City Centre, the company planned to develop higher-end residential and commercial properties in Jalan Mayang within next two years with its joint venture partner, Bolton Bhd.

Chief executive officer, Pee Tong Lim, said despite the global economic uncertainty, the company was still confident of the property sector outlook in Malaysia.

"We are happy with our achievement as reflected in our 310-unit residential serviced apartments project in Bukit Ceylon, which has over 60 per cent take-up rate," he said. -- Bernama

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ok... i guess RM$50 psf for reno is a reasonable gauge for reasonably ok reno... anyone spent more... or less?

Last edited:

Investor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ok... i guess RM$50 psf for reno is a reasonable gauge for reasonably ok reno... anyone spent more... or less?

Wow you still have more than a year before getting your key and you're already thinking about the renovation of your dream house ah?

By the way, does anyone know whether there is any Interior Design and Renovations company in Johor like Sg's Chew Interior, WeiKen and the like?

avalon74

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow you still have more than a year before getting your key and you're already thinking about the renovation of your dream house ah?
By the way, does anyone know whether there is any Interior Design and Renovations company in Johor like Sg's Chew Interior, WeiKen and the like?
You can attend the homefair exhibition at persada to check out.. usually held twice yearly..
Quite a number but cant comment since not using them.. my fren using Dewani finished the renovations but they have not collected 10K balance..
Think they have a hefty markup..

Status
Not open for further replies.