• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Life is both fragile and hard for women with poor fortune

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@knowwhatyouwantinlife and obviously you are a lazy idle self claimed healthcare professional that’s substandard in your healthcare knowledge on haemorrhoid. Must be another Cantonese dog son of chicken that is lazy idle at work spent time playing Facebook and forum to bully people just my ex accountant Cantonese bitch and Cantonese son of chicken @NanoSpeed aka @cat.
And obviously @knowwhatyouwantinlife is a self claimed healthcare professional with no good heart to use people’s illness haemorrhoid to harass people. May you and your women be gangraped and that’s called justice.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Of course stating fact is absolutely right. There’s no way to deny men have it easy in everything in life and women’s fate depends a lot on good fortune, much more than men for sure.
@knowwhatyouwantinlife 贱男人不要拿了便宜还卖乖!Damn disgusting admit you men have advantage and yet you are lazy idle jealous losers that can’t make it.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@knowwhatyouwantinlife 贱男人不要拿了便宜还卖乖!Damn disgusting admit you men have advantage and yet you are lazy idle jealous losers that can’t make it.
So fucking useless evil devils got lj live easy life can’t make it and abuse woman that live hard life as chicken prostitute to win Knnbccb go persecute your own kind cheap women that open leg big big sell nude sell cb REAL chicken prostitute. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Of course stating fact is absolutely right. There’s no way to deny men have it easy in everything in life and women’s fate depends a lot on good fortune, much more than men for sure.
Woman either has to be blessed with good fortune or evil manipulative skills to appear soft to men while real hard hearted to manipulate men for benefits song song gao jurong to live a blessed life. And again this is a fact that’s absolutely right.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Woman either has to be blessed with good fortune or evil manipulative skills to appear soft to men while real hard hearted to manipulate men for benefits song song gao jurong to live a blessed life. And again this is a fact that’s absolutely right.
And if you are a woman that has neither of these, you can work hard and put in a lot of effort your whole life and people like @knowwhatyouwantinlife say it’s a given when it’s not true at all. Just look at my lazy idle Cantonese sister in law. Stay together with my mother one just many years bring one time my mother go see doctor for Covid is a big deal liao.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And if you are a woman that has neither of these, you can work hard and put in a lot of effort your whole life and people like @knowwhatyouwantinlife say it’s a given when it’s not true at all. Just look at my lazy idle Cantonese sister in law. Stay together with my mother one just many years bring one time my mother go see doctor for Covid is a big deal liao.
Seriously how to appear soft if you whole life live a hard life? Only good fortune or lazy idle evil manipulative woman can do that.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And obviously @knowwhatyouwantinlife is a self claimed healthcare professional with no good heart to use people’s illness haemorrhoid to harass people. May you and your women be gangraped and that’s called justice.
Oh ya I also have varicose veins which you @knowwhatyouwantinlife can blame it on me instead of my genetics to harass me song song gao jurong okay? But science and me know that my mother has varicose veins and my father had haemorrhoid and I am the suay chee that inherit everything bad.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh ya let me educate you @knowwhatyouwantinlife that it’s not I anyhow lump together haemorrhoid and varicose veins but it’s a fact they are similar problem and that’s why some or many pregnant woman with circulation problem get both haemorrhoid and varicose veins okay?

IMG_0691.jpeg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You evil shameless Cantonese dog son of chicken hiding in rat hole doing defamation crimes to Gansiokbin hokkien virgin as mistress prostitute and using another woman’s photo to pass off as Gansiokbin. You and your family women should be gangraped and that’s called justice Pui!
That’s how fragile women’s life is. Dirty dogs sons of chickens smear and defame you mistress prostitute and your life is finished Liao. Everyday get harassment and insults when you are a virgin.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
That’s how fragile women’s life is. Dirty dogs sons of chickens smear and defame you mistress prostitute and your life is finished Liao. Everyday get harassment and insults when you are a virgin.
A virgin that live hard life unlike @sbfuncle cheap Cantonese mother that open leg big big sell cb prostitute gave birth no teach raised bastard criminal bully rapist robber murderer Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh ya let me educate you @knowwhatyouwantinlife that it’s not I anyhow lump together haemorrhoid and varicose veins but it’s a fact they are similar problem and that’s why some or many pregnant woman with circulation problem get both haemorrhoid and varicose veins okay?

View attachment 202280
That’s how fragile women’s life is. You got knowledge you do good things you help to fight Malaysian hr to hire sinkie Cantonese bitch so what? All you get is stabs in return from evil ingrate Cantonese dogs sons of chickens that do evil do crimes and call that your karma 颠倒是非黑白 无中生有