• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Life is both fragile and hard for women with poor fortune

knowwhatyouwantinlife

Alfrescian
Loyal
As a healthcare professional, the ignorant me recently just realised haemorrhoids is caused by constipation and is actually the swelling of a vein causing friction. The old wives tale of not washing your perennial area and poor hygiene is obsolete at best and irrelevant at worst.

Now a woman is given estrogen, a womb and monthly TOTM for a reason, and that is to give birth. Man is given a penis, testicles and ability to make sperm to fertilise an egg to make offsprings.

I dont see other female groups in the animal kingdom saying their life is poor and they will need to be a prostitute. 3 simple rules in life:

1. When karma hits, it hits hard, sometimes very hard.
2. Doing good is always better than doing bad. In a gist, both are just choices with different outcomes. However one must be responsible for their own choices, and if that choice affects others, they have the right to retaliate.
3. Health is wealth and always will be. In order to have good health, there has to be lots of effort being put in.

Life goes on with or without us...

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
As a healthcare professional, the ignorant me recently just realised haemorrhoids is caused by constipation and is actually the swelling of a vein causing friction. The old wives tale of not washing your perennial area and poor hygiene is obsolete at best and irrelevant at worst.

Now a woman is given estrogen, a womb and monthly TOTM for a reason, and that is to give birth. Man is given a penis, testicles and ability to make sperm to fertilise an egg to make offsprings.

I dont see other female groups in the animal kingdom saying their life is poor and they will need to be a prostitute. 3 simple rules in life:

1. When karma hits, it hits hard, sometimes very hard.
2. Doing good is always better than doing bad. In a gist, both are just choices with different outcomes. However one must be responsible for their own choices, and if that choice affects others, they have the right to retaliate.
3. Health is wealth and always will be. In order to have good health, there has to be lots of effort being put in.

Life goes on with or without us...
Tell that to yourself fake doctor Cantonese dog son of chicken. Don’t tell lies put words into my mouth, it’s you criminal dogs doing evil hiding in rat hole doing defamation crimes that are the ones saying I need to be prostitute to buy condo - and persecute me to be one - and not I said I need to be prostitute because I came from poor family. I said the opposite all the time only your cheap women need to sell cb sell nude to buy condo buy Porsche.

And this thread I said again poor fortune woman everything ownself take care no sell cb live hard life and yet get persecuted by dogs for selling cb. Why you so shameless twist it to accuse me say opposite tell lies do evil to me with no remorse? You should be the one that karma hits not me, because I did no evil to anyone in life. So obviously your sentence karma hits hard don’t apply to me. In fact I said it many times I have good karma because heaven is always on my side when it comes to the crunch.

And tell that to yourself your choice to tell lies of me is doing bad and I will retaliate on you whereas I told no lies of anyone to do harm to them. Everything I said of people are facts that I can swear for. Now do swear that if I am no chicken like your cheap women you die a violent death. Apply what you said to youself be responsible for your choice to tell lies of me and swear now. No swear means you are double standard not responsible for your words hypocrite 说一套做一套.

And of course health is wealth but again like wealth it is not true that you put in effort you will definitely get health. Don’t you know that as self declared health care professional? Obviously you are not qualified healthcare professional. Pui!

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And of course health is wealth but again like wealth it is not true that you put in effort you will definitely get health. Don’t you know that as self declared health care professional? Obviously you are not qualified healthcare professional. Pui!
Come on how many people in those cancer youtuber videos said they eat healthy live healthy and they get cancer and died young?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Come on how many people in those cancer youtuber videos said they eat healthy live healthy and they get cancer and died young?
And like wealth it’s also not true that in order to have health there must be alot of effort put in. A lot of it is inheritance aka genetics and there’s no way to deny that big inheritance and good genes mean zero effort required.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And like wealth it’s also not true that in order to have health there must be alot of effort put in. A lot of it is inheritance aka genetics and there’s no way to deny that big inheritance and good genes mean zero effort required.
Oh ya nothing to be ashamed of to have wealth and health with zero effort okay? It’s called blessing or good fortune!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh ya nothing to be ashamed of to have wealth and health with zero effort okay? It’s called blessing or good fortune!

It’s just life is unfair and cruel to have to work extra hard for everything and yet have dogs persecuting you as chicken when you worked hard not like lazy idle chicken that chose easy life open leg big big sell nude sell cb.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh ya i read somewhere that haemorrhoid is caused by poor circulation like varicose veins. So anything that caused poor circulation and not just constipation caused haemorrhoid and you know what? It is affected by genetics too! Looks like you are a really unqualified ignorant self claimed healthcare professional.

IMG_0682.jpeg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh ya i read somewhere that haemorrhoid is caused by poor circulation like varicose veins. So anything that caused poor circulation and not just constipation caused haemorrhoid and you know what? It is affected by genetics too! Looks like you are a really unqualified ignorant self claimed healthcare professional.

View attachment 202246
IMG_0681.jpeg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And tell that to yourself your choice to tell lies of me is doing bad and I will retaliate on you whereas I told no lies of anyone to do harm to them. Everything I said of people are facts that I can swear for. Now do swear that if I am no chicken like your cheap women you die a violent death. Apply what you said to youself be responsible for your choice to tell lies of me and swear now. No swear means you are double standard not responsible for your words hypocrite 说一套做一套.
As usual another evil coward Cantonese dog son of chicken @knowwhatyouwantinlife proven tell lies dare not swear. Ownself not responsible for his words and yet persecute me for what he is himself. 真够贱!Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
As usual another evil coward Cantonese dog son of chicken @knowwhatyouwantinlife proven tell lies dare not swear. Ownself not responsible for his words and yet persecute me for what he is himself. 真够贱!Pui!
@knowwhatyouwantinlife you must also have a good Cantonese grandfather with good teaching to judge and persecute woman as chicken and walk away enjoy life after doing evil to your victim of crimes. 真够无赖流氓!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@knowwhatyouwantinlife you must also have a good Cantonese grandfather with good teaching to judge and persecute as chicken and walk away enjoy life after doing evil to your victim of crimes. 真够无赖流氓!
@knowwhatyouwantinlife Good excuse to do crimes and tell victim of your crimes that it’s their karma so that you can eat well sleep well enjoy life after doing evil to me and act poor thing cry pap umbo whatever bully you. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@knowwhatyouwantinlife you must also have a good Cantonese grandfather with good teaching to judge and persecute woman as chicken and walk away enjoy life after doing evil to your victim of crimes. 真够无赖流氓!
@knowwhatyouwantinlife and obviously you are a lazy idle self claimed healthcare professional that’s substandard in your healthcare knowledge on haemorrhoid. Must be another Cantonese dog son of chicken that is lazy idle at work spent time playing Facebook and forum to bully people just my ex accountant Cantonese bitch and Cantonese son of chicken @NanoSpeed aka @cat.