• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Life is both fragile and hard for women with poor fortune

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
48F998D1-B904-4528-B625-8C1AC39DC484.png
CFE61FB1-5D9C-48F2-A1EA-5A83CACEEB1E.png

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
That’s why I have enough of all these shit complaints from Sinkies that love to join foreigners to abuse their so called country men. I help Sinkies and get betrayed again and again is a FACT.
One Cantonese dog son of chicken @sbfunclejust proved it again repeating and spamming evil filthy lies to stab me again and again with his Cantonese dog pride. This evil ingrate Cantonese dog son of chicken was jailed for selling illegal goods and committed CBT and kneel down to suck his boss cock not to fire him or send him to jail

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
That’s how fragile women’s life is. Dirty dogs sons of chickens smear and defame you mistress prostitute and your life is finished Liao. Everyday get harassment and insults when you are a virgin.
And you know what’s the worst of being a woman? Your so called same gender will throw you under a bus with their woman’s pride. The China bitch or her accomplice made 20 loud knocks from above in the last one hour to harass me with her woman’s pride. I hope she gets gangraped and that’s called justice.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And you know what’s the worst of being a woman? Your so called same gender will throw you under a bus with their woman’s pride. The China bitch or her accomplice made 20 loud knocks from above in the last one hour to harass me with her woman’s pride. I hope she gets gangraped and that’s called justice.
She or her accomplice hide in her rat hole whistled at me before with her woman’s pride certainly deserved to get gangraped and let dogs whistle at her. Knnbccb

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And when these evil bitches get harassed or raped by men they shamelessly cry MeToo.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
That’s how fragile women’s life is. You got knowledge you do good things you help to fight Malaysian hr to hire sinkie Cantonese bitch so what? All you get is stabs in return from evil ingrate Cantonese dogs sons of chickens that do evil do crimes and call that your karma 颠倒是非黑白 无中生有
And stabs in return from Cantonese bitch that gang up with slut in bed calling others slut kt latha.