• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Laura Ong Is the Villian!

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
that's true...but it is also true that too much memories can crowd out some memoreis

memories do not get crowd out in most of the time, merey buried deeper into the darker recesses of the consciousness. certain emotions, sights or smells can once again trigger and invoke them into the surface once again.

only chance of erasing memories is when the synaptic connection gets eroded as a result of that cell dying, if you subscribed to that notion :p:p:p

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
memories do not get crowd out in most of the time, merey buried deeper into the darker recesses of the consciousness. certain emotions, sights or smells can once again trigger and invoke them into the surface once again.

only chance of erasing memories is when the synaptic connection gets eroded as a result of that cell dying, if you subscribed to that notion :p:p:p

ic...

memory buried or crowded look the same to me.

of course ..if the mind ages, memory fades,

Picardo

Alfrescian
Loyal
That is why without the Internet coming into existence, things could be assumed to be easily covered and inevitably forgotten forever. But with the Internet, that is no more possible.

Issues can now be revived at any time, regardless of how long ago they had happened or are forgotten.

yes..memory can be jolted by pictures...but I am not sure abt unanswered questions

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
perhaps you were not too discreet and she was quite sensitive.

a normal glance at a normal gal will not evoke any glare from her

But a normal glance will not convey my admiration to the normal gal. Also, it is hard to see much with a normal glance.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That is why without the Internet coming into existence, things could be assumed to be easily covered and inevitably forgotten forever. But with the Internet, that is no more possible.

Issues can now be revived at any time, regardless of how long ago they had happened or are forgotten.

yes..that's why LKY was able to bluff singaporeans for 30years.

now all the lies can be exposed.

it's going to be very difficult now for the pap. Look at how the PAP and Teo Ho Pin are reeling because of social media

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
But a normal glance will not convey my admiration to the normal gal. Also, it is hard to see much with a normal glance.

i agree...to some gals, a glare at her cleavage is a compliment to her and you may get a complimentary smile from her in return.

That's how an intimate relationship starts sometimes..."it starts with a glare"

Last edited:

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i agree...to some gals, a glare at her cleavage is a compliment to her and you may get a complimentary smile from her in return.

That's how an intimate relationship starts sometimes..."it starts with a glare"

So, if I get a smile, the gal is not interested in me. If I get a glare, she is interested. :smile:

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
yes..that's why LKY was able to bluff singaporeans for 30years.

now all the lies can be exposed.

it's going to be very difficult now for the pap. Look at how the PAP and Teo Ho Pin are reeling because of social media

It is creating new business. These days, the havoc students are asking my former business associate to hide all their wild/nude/sexing photos from their prospective employers, and it is working.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is creating new business. These days, the havoc students are asking my former business associate to hide all their wild/nude/sexing photos from their prospective employers, and it is working.

some of them are getting wiser now