• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Laura Ong Is the Villian!

jw5

Loyal
GCT is an obedient yes-man

There were lots of things he could have done, but he didn't.

Sometimes I get more fed up with him than with pinky. If you consider that LHL was LKY's son from the time he was born, whereas wooden had really humble beginnings, he should understand much better what needy singaporeans were and are going through.

jw5

Loyal
which twat, bro? there are two twats in question here... lemme see if me can get any scoop on the panty size :p:p:p

any twat that can catch a little birdie is a good twat................... :o

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There were lots of things he could have done, but he didn't.

Sometimes I get more fed up with him than with pinky. If you consider that LHL was LKY's son from the time he was born, whereas wooden had really humble beginnings, he should understand much better what needy singaporeans were and are going through.

i agree with you.

come to think of it, LKY had vision when he thought GCT was not a good choice for PM...

Prometheus888

Alfrescian
Loyal
compare how YSL shielded his lover from public scrutiny to how Palmer has allowed Laura's name to be dragged through the m&d, I have little rsepect for Palmer

You guys here talk about the CPIB as if they are some independent and elite investigating force....please...just ask some of the forum seniors here like GD or Scroobal about the truth behind these clowns...

Could you gentlemen please educate and open up the eyes of all Singaporeans readint this thread to the reality about who really are the CPIB and the ISD? The sooner we all realise how compromised and tainted are these "institutions", the faster we can get to the magnitude of the corruption and the daunting task ahead if the good people of Singapore should succeed in an insurrection against the PAP and their dogs....

Thank you

Prometheus888

Alfrescian
Loyal
that sexism and i hate these men...

but these men are the statesmen and senior appointment holders of your GLCs and most powerful corporations and institutions (like accounting firms and law firms) in Singapore....

very public figures who do it because they can and they dare to...

so what are you going to do? shoot all of them and hang them from lampposts?

If thats the case the the streets of singapore will have more of them than the christmas decorations .....

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You guys here talk about the CPIB as if they are some independent and elite investigating force....please...just ask some of the forum seniors here like GD or Scroobal about the truth behind these clowns...

Could you gentlemen please educate and open up the eyes of all Singaporeans readint this thread to the reality about who really are the CPIB and the ISD? The sooner we all realise how compromised and tainted are these "institutions", the faster we can get to the magnitude of the corruption and the daunting task ahead if the good people of Singapore should succeed in an insurrection against the PAP and their dogs....

Thank you

you make CPIB and ISD sound like they are pap dogs

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
but these men are the statesmen and senior appointment holders of your GLCs and most powerful corporations and institutions (like accounting firms and law firms) in Singapore....

very public figures who do it because they can and they dare to...

so what are you going to do? shoot all of them and hang them from lampposts?

If thats the case the the streets of singapore will have more of them than the christmas decorations .....

hmmm...sounds like SG is doomed

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I guess the passing scene could be there for just a fraction of a second. Again your observation skill is remarkable.

window is quite narrow, and MRT speed is quite fast..so can see just a split sec...that's why some gals dont mind teasing..