• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Laura Ong Is the Villian!

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't think anything will happen to THP. Everything will be made to seem harmless and he just has to wait until the end of his term in 2016.

from what has ben revealed so far, all is not right with the AIMgate. I wld be surprised if THP gets off unscathed

if THP cant give a good explanation to AIMgate and pap does nothing, the consequences may be quite bad for the pap at the next ge

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
window is quite narrow, and MRT speed is quite fast..so can see just a split sec...that's why some gals dont mind teasing..

But with Zhihau's observation skill, it is still a big risk, especially along the East-West line which he travels habitually.

Picardo

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's troubling why people should bother other people who are living their own private lives in their own homes.

i think the gal wld close her window then...although she may not mind if the train is passing, i dont think she will show her body to a stalled train

Last edited:

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i think the gal wld close her window then...although she may not mind if the train is passing, i dont think she will show her body to a stalled train

Well better for guys to enjoy watching her change from a distance than blatantly peeking down on cleavages in the train ya ?

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
I guess the passing scene could be there for just a fraction of a second. Again your observation skill is remarkable.

about a good full second, enough for me to take in enough details, but not sure on the block number though... only remembered looking slightly downwards, i.e either the second or third floor.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Well better for guys to enjoy watching her change from a distance than blatantly peeking down on cleavages in the train ya ?

makes no difference to the gal. she suffers no loss...the guy gets thrills..so to most gals...it's ok for the guy to peep into her cleavage