• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

LATEST: Photos of Seng Han Thong showing his BURN wounds !!!

Zeitgeist

Alfrescian
Loyal
I agree we should not fan any flames. Afterall this incident happened in the heat of the moment.

Do you think he still has the burning desire to serve as an MP? That is because of the lack of warmth and sympathy shown for his personal tragedy. Instead incendiary remarks were thrown at him! It must have scorched his dampened spirits!:biggrin:

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is SHT suffering from the trauma of being retrenched ??? Still can talk big somemore because some Old Fart visited him ? Maybe the suffering is not severe enough only 15% mah ! It seems that we will have to wait till he got 100% then he will undestand the sufferings of the people

travelbug

Alfrescian
Loyal
A picture tells a thousand words! The Old Fart Lee's strategic presence in front of Ah Seng is to tell us, the lesser mortals, don't ever play play with ME OR WITH ANY OF MY PAP MPs or else I will TORTURE YOU!

Shit Times took this photo with Old Fart's loaded meaning for you to see which can be seen clearly!

Faidenk

Alfrescian
Loyal
*I'm sorry to say I made a mistake; the guy is NOT LKY. He's a close friend of Seng Han Thong.*

Nah, I'm positively sure that guy is a brother. After all. one can choose a friend.